Recent content by Littlebear

1. Littlebear

Minico Trail Jet

Very nice little bike.
  2. Littlebear

My Old Honda QA50

I modded my QA that I currently have to a 125cc 4-speed Lifan. It will get up and go now.
  3. Littlebear

420cc kart build.

Took it out for the first run and break in today. All went well. A before photo also.
  4. Littlebear

420cc kart build.

5. Littlebear

420cc kart build.

Progress has been made. Just a few things left before it's first run.
  6. Littlebear

CT70 clone

Congrats on the CT clone. The Lifan motors run just as good as the Honda's in my opinion. A little care and maintenance, they last a long time. I put a 125cc Lifan's in these little Honda's.
  7. Littlebear

420cc kart build.

Not a mini bike but, for the Predator fans here, I'm throwing a new Predator 420cc and Comet torque converter in this kart and doing some frame work fab. What do you guys think about the 420's? I took off a 6hp Mitsubishi. Should this kart really scoot along now? I wasn't able to drive it before...
  8. Littlebear

Vintage Briggs

Duh. You are probably right. Vertical. I only have the photo right now. The motor is buried deep in my hoard. Gonna dig it out.
  9. Littlebear

Honda z50r Won't Run

Atc70 to 125cc transformation almost complete.
  10. Littlebear

Vintage Briggs

Hello folks. I was on another sight, (wont mention which one), and got some flack when I posted that I had an old Briggs with no recoil. It has a pulley to manually wrap the pull start rope. I know there are very knowledgeable folks on here and I am looking forward to your input to find out what...
  11. Littlebear

DENVER,COLORADO APRIL RIDE

Been out riding since the snow melted from that last blizzard we had!
  12. Littlebear

Honda z50r Won't Run

A funny little update to the ATC70. Just thought I would throw it on this same thread. Anyway, finally got around to picking the little gem up about a week ago as it was a couple hours away and when I bought it the truck we had was already full. Been looking for one of these for years. I get it...
  13. Littlebear

Vintage motorcycle (from kids carnival ride)

I was guessing the same. They are most likely the real deal.I wonder if they are complete motors or just a case?
  14. Littlebear

Interested. Location?
  15. Littlebear

Are they actually Honda's or a clone? Location?