Recent content by LjCraft12

1. L

Minibike for sale no motor

I also have a black baja bike will need new jack shaft and welding on the motor mount I am asking $200 obo has working breaks and shocks
  2. L

all pics sent
  3. L

The one from agk its the aluminum plate and no idea on shipping will look it up its coming from 30032 Decatur GA will get pics give me your email please
  4. L

motor parts for sale

All parts are honda gx200 Honda Gx200 Block with side cove and crank will need honing...$100... $110 shipped Honda Gx160 Block needs ..030 over piston side cove and crank included...$80 $95 shipped 275 agk cam...$40 Shipped 12volt starter...$125... $135 shipped All of it $220...
  5. L

baja mini bike not the one that needs a jackshaft the smaller one
  6. L

I have a mini bike for sale with no motor great shape has mounting plate for 6.5 motors... I can take picks Asking for $125 Location Decatur Ga you pay shipping leave email or call me 678 702 7904 Lj
  7. L

Where are you rpm gods?

i got a 304wx ordered thanks
  8. L

Where are you rpm gods?

no I only run muffler in neighborhood not when I am wanting more rpms the muffler allows 6200 the header is only getting 6500 6600 not much more than stock...
  9. L

Where are you rpm gods?

Alright, I am taking to the gods of rpms for help... I have a mini bike with a gx200 and this setup... ft piston .010 long rod stock bore and stroke arc adjustable flywheel and 34 degrees total timing 14cc head milled .025 stock valves only ss .274 cam-1007 from nr racing and 1.3 roller...
  10. L

My Mini

Yall silly
  11. L

My Mini

How many teeth do you have
  12. L

My Mini

Yeah what up korndog and that's exactly what I want right there...dis out change your gear ratio may sound stupid but I dint know
  13. L

My Mini

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this thread but I don't post here enough!!! Anyways...I need a chin idler gear but no one around me sells them if anyone knows where online I can get one with everything I need to apply it that would be great or I would be glad to buy one from someone...
  14. L

can you send that group link again when I cheked it there was nothing there !???

can you send that group link again when I cheked it there was nothing there !???
  15. L

baja troubles!!!

where can I get one of those??? promod jackshafts also what are some good sites for qyuality parts (yes I use goole but I wanna know what you guys use since ya'll have been doing this for some time...