Recent content by lonewolf57

1. lonewolf57

My attempt at an ARCO EZ Rider

"The bigger the cushion, the sweeter the pushin...." :wink: Love Spinal Tap! :thumbsup:
  2. lonewolf57

DB30 Tires

I don't mind helping you. Here's a post (with pics) where I compared tires that Tractor Supply carries that will fit a DB30 rim: http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/doodlebug-minibikes/33004-db-tires-question-2.html#post221523 Hope it helps! :thumbsup:
  3. lonewolf57

Mini baja gas tank questions

Yeah, I wasn't too crazy about all that open space between the tank and engine myself. I eventually painted the Greyhound tank that came on the engine black, added a chrome cap for a little "bling", and put it back on the motor. I'm thinking about maybe using it as a reserve tank and put a valve...
  4. my bike w/tank

my bike w/tank

5. lonewolf57

Here's what it looks like now with a new Greyhound 6.5 hp "Clone": Here's a side pic with the stock Lifan 6.5 hp engine and also before I put the headlight back on:
  6. lonewolf57

That is the same tank and the same seller that I bought my tank from. :thumbsup:
  7. lonewolf57

Here's another angle of the tank with my wolf emblem:
  8. Motorized bicycle tank w/wolf emblem

Motorized bicycle tank w/wolf emblem

9. lonewolf57

Here's the larger (more than a gallon) motorized bicycle tank on my Warrior. Bought the angled petcock from OldMiniBikes.com:
  10. Nutter DB30

Nutter DB30

11. my_bike5_edited

my_bike5_edited

My Warrior after rebuild.
  12. lonewolf57

Will This engine work for Baja Warrior

MB165 Mini Baja w/Predator 6.5 212cc "clone" Yep, the Harbor Freight Predator 6.5 212cc "clone" will fit the Baja Motorsports Mini Baja/Heat/Warrior. I just swapped in a Predator in my 5.5 hp 168cc Jiangdong Mini Baja. Only difference I ran into was that the bolts that attach the jackshaft...
  13. MB165 Mini Baja w/Predator 6.5 212cc "clone"

MB165 Mini Baja w/Predator 6.5 212cc "clone"

MB165 Mini Baja w/Predator 6.5 212cc "clone"
  14. lonewolf57

Best clutch price for 6.5 engine

4-455 - 12 teeth, #35 Chain, 3/4" Bore Max Torque Clutch Jimmy S.
  15. lonewolf57

Lets see your mini bikes

Family mini bikes::scooter: Mini Baja (MB165) I picked up off eBay for spare::scooter: Winter 2011 Baja Warrior "Bobber" build::scooter: Jimmy S.