Recent content by machinebike

1. machinebike

Baja Warrior Mini Bike How to get Governor to work

Thanks, Ill get it back together, my mother wont be mad anymore.
  2. machinebike

Heres the pic... I had it all together once, but noticed the throttle stuck wide open like in the pic, so I thought I did something wrong and took the tank back off.
  3. machinebike

I was repairing my mother's Baja Warrior Mini Bike, took off the gas tank, throttle cable and carb, but when I went to re connect everything, for some strange reason, the governor arm that goes in engine , is causing the throttle to be almost wide open when I re connect the governor spring...
  4. machinebike

Baja Heat biggest tire size?

Ill go with the 20x7x8,,,now Im trying to decide what type of tread concerning what will be esier to push the minibike, give it a little added cushion when riding and maybe spit some mud up as well...any suggestions?
  5. machinebike

Baja Heat biggest tire size?

Does anyone know the biggest tire size that will work on the rims and frame of a Baja Heat/warrior minibike?
  6. machinebike

What do you understand concerning income tax?

A final note....take more serious what i shared on this thread especially if you believe we are under the same constitutional Government but rather, we are under a Corporate Goverment. Because all your energy and labor you worked for over the years, is being harvested in a private -for profit...
  7. machinebike

Break out the party hats fellas, I'm done here. I may find another mini bike forum to help me with my baja, please dont get jeolous.
  8. machinebike

Thats how I may appear after I react to the unnecessary sarcasm. not only am I trying to get the reader to "open their eyes" But I have to verbally fight my way through the unnecessary comments first. After reading sarcasm , including changing my picture, imagine how I feel. Your own words...
  9. machinebike

Almost had me convinced, except... if it truly was money, it would not have to be made. I understand The importance doesnt lie in the fact gold or silver is money (containing its own value), but rather, it is harder to manipulate our currency we use to exchange our labor, if you had something...
  10. machinebike

Incorrect, its impossible to know what they are thinking unless they told me.
  11. machinebike

You are basically on your own. You cannot ask a lawyer to be honest with you. You cannot ask a bank manager to just be honest with, you cannot ask your local government to just be honest with you, because if they were it will reveal their dishonest actions. You become solid with undisputable...
  12. machinebike

Folks, also note, what I am sharing with you, is my understanding. Im trying to find words to make it sound simple when you read it. The problem is, once you understand and it becomes simple, when you try to explain, it may sound complicated. Another reason to allow your common sense to...
  13. machinebike

jb, you are entering a realm I did not venture into, when you learn, then you can tell me the answers.
  14. machinebike

Ive already answered, you did not recognize it... A judge and courts form what is "legal". But the problems we face with the currency and taxes affects us, we are part of what is 'lawful'. Its unlikely a judge will go against what is legal to fix what is unlawful. The majority of people need to...
  15. machinebike

You are missing the reason for gold Your labor is invisible. Your labor is being "stored" in to something visible, but--> with no value. You cannot "see" the value of your labor in a valueless piece of paper. You could "see" the value of your invisible labor in gold or silver. The real...