Recent content by MarkL1

1. M

Do they make hinge kit for our seats to fill the gas easier?

Thanks!!! Ordering that today for sure.
  2. M

Thanks thats what i need!! Dang it more $$$$$ to spend.lol
  3. M

I use my vp race jug but my doodlebug has 5.5 honda motor and the gas cap is almost right under the seat. Its hard to see when filling up. Really want it for my 13 year old when hes riding and im not around.
  4. M

My old style doodlebug is a pain to fill with gas . Some one has to make a quick release or something.
  5. M

Baja racetrac/ honda 5.5hp

New color paint coming soon as well.
  6. M

glenco frame worth buying?

Thanks man!!
  7. M

Well I looked for about two months to get the right deal. I picked this up from a guy in his 60's that had been used as a pit bike. -Baja racer -5.5hp honda -pmr stage one kit after 3 hour drive and a $200 purchase price im super happy. and yes future mods coming Jack shaft prob first mod
  8. M

Thanks about to post stats
  9. M

Thanks! Any one know what it is? It looks lime the Gato gad-about but doesnt have the little support bar behind the head tube where the forks bolt.
  10. M

Oops Kindle stupid auto correct. Trying to get another member to post pics until can get to my office tomorrow.
  11. M

Thanks .Just sent you an email.
  12. M

OND yes I do. I wanted to post pics of my Baja racer with honda 5.5 hp I drove 3hrs to get as well in the doole bug forum.
  13. M

Hey whats your email or number . Sorry my wife is out of town with the laptop. Im new to forum ...

Hey whats your email or number . Sorry my wife is out of town with the laptop. Im new to forum . Just bought my first Mini bike last week.Id Appreciate if you can post pics. Thanks so much!!
  14. M

Can some one message me so I can figure out what it is?