Recent content by Marlinmate

1. Marlinmate

Montgomery Wards - build

Well....a few months of labor, lots of patience, and it's finally done. This one took some time. Not because of me, but because I made my 15 year old son earn every penny and turn every nut/bolt required. It's powder coated Wagon Red. Can't remember where the seat came from. Most parts...
  2. Marlinmate

Front rim for A Montgomery Wards Mini-Bike to match the rear

Man....all these minibikers and no one has one?
  3. Marlinmate

Montgomery Wards - build

Chipper.....is the front wheel still available? PM me please....I just posted an ad in the WANTED section
  4. Marlinmate

Front rim for A Montgomery Wards Mini-Bike to match the rear

Need a matching front wheel for my project mini. Anyone have one?
  5. Marlinmate

Montgomery Wards - build

Here yawl go!. Need to hit the rear with a sandblaster and maybe turn the outer brake drum for best braking stoppage.
  6. Marlinmate

Montgomery Wards - build

I also picked up an original chain guard and kick stand that I found online. Those should be a nice addition.
  7. Marlinmate

Montgomery Wards - build

I picked this up for a few pennies. Had some homemade scrub brake stuff on it as well as a multi piece foot bar. Both got cut off. It is currently at my employers shop waiting to get some small fixes handled. The rear wheel/Sprocket seems to be ok. Anyone have a front wheel that will match...
  8. Marlinmate

What is it? New to me minibike!

Thanks guys. Montgomery Wards/Cestad it is. Now off to the project forum.
  9. Marlinmate

What is it? New to me minibike!

After my previous 3 builds (Cyclops, Fox Doodlebug, Montgomery Wards 777 - all documented on here), I hung up the wrenches....until I stumbled on this frame and my 14 year old son was asking to rebuild a minibike. Any ideas what this is?
  10. Marlinmate

1960's Clark Cyclops

What?
  11. Marlinmate

T555 Decals and Clutch Cover

I used peewee for the T777 and for some Fox Decals I had made up. Good stuff and reasonably priced.
  12. Marlinmate

WANTED: buy or borrow a K&S Hornet clutch cover

this my help
  13. Marlinmate

Who knows about this?

that thing is sick
  14. Marlinmate

Who knows about this?

Look t this bad boy!
  15. Marlinmate

Stolen Boonie bike

Rats....I'm in Lorton VA....and have 3 restored minis... PM me and lets talk.