Recent content by matt2

1. matt2

Heald Trail Bronc, on ebay

Heald Trail Bronc mini bike OriginalHey buy this bike it is a nice bike.
  2. matt2

Trail Bronc near me

Mine is on evilbay
  3. matt2

Trail Bronc near me

Sorry guys thought it was mine.
  4. matt2

Trail Bronc near me

Really you guys that's my bike you know how nice it is. I will be putting the fox up next. Sale forced by divorce.
  5. matt2

Seahawks

What a kick in the butt going twice to the Super Bowl. GO HAWKS!!!
  6. matt2

Insult the pizza guy!

I agree
  7. matt2

Photo delete

jbrocks Thanks for the kind words, but I have never thought I was one of the big dogs on here. I am not going away I like it here. My You Tube videos will stay up because I can pull them any time I want to. I just think that If I put up a picture I should be able to take it down.
  8. matt2

Photo delete

I am a supporting member. I don't have to have it up for all to read! Anyway have a good night gumpit.
  9. matt2

Photo delete

gumpit name calling but you won't be booted for BS will you. jbrocks I'm happy that you liked some of my pictures enough to put them in your private collection. I just want to be able to remove my photos. I paid just like all you that think you are better then others. I am and have been a...
  10. matt2

Photo delete

Hey Hent could you please go in and delete my pictures from my photos? Thanks
  11. matt2

Photo delete

Hey Hent could you please tell me if we can or can not remove our pictures. Maybe Dave is right but he is not you Hent so can we remove our own pictures?
  12. matt2

new (sort of) 10" spoke wheels and street tires package

Hi markus are you interested in any kind of trade? Thanks, Matt
  13. matt2

Photo delete

You know Dave that just doesn't seem right. Hent is that right we pay to be a member and we buy from OldMiniBikes warehouse and we can not remove pictures that we put on the site?
  14. matt2

67 bonanza bc 1300s aka "the bruiser"

That is one nice mini if you are going to sell it keep it stock you will get a lot more for it. If you are going to keep it do what you want make it yours. I had a 1200 with a B&S 5hp. I put the bigger tires from the 1300 on it and it was one of the best ridding bikes I have had. No matter what...
  15. matt2

Photo delete

I want to delete my pictures from my photos how do you do that? gandrfab is wrong you can not just right click and delete. so in my photos I don't see a edit or delete how do we delete our pictures from my photos. It is very easy to delete a album there is a delete right at your albums. How do I...