Recent content by michigan899

1. M

want to buy 13hp engine in s.e. michigan area

anyone? im still interested
  2. M

Motor city minis 2 year anniversary!

was there today and the flyer said it was for march:confused: unless there are two different events
  3. M

want to buy 13hp engine in s.e. michigan area

must run good let me kno what ya got. pm me with info, cash in hand
  4. M

Check out my first minibike project

nice bike man, and yes, those colors are immaculate
  5. M

tecumseh star

what is the difference between the star block and the regular tecumseh 10hp block?
  6. M

what next for 5.5hp clone?

i've got the same motor exept its a 6.5, some guys from the kart forum told me to add 18lb valve springs advance the timing to 6 degrees, and get a bigger carb like u said.
  7. M

got a new project underway "PICTURES"

got this frame and motor from acme motor in detroit, needs pretty much everything including a sand blast job, but will clean up real nice. i plan to mildly mod the engine and go with the torque converter, nuthing is bolted right now just mocked up, stay tuned for more pics throughout the build...
  8. M

recommended jet

the motor is brand new never ran, its just "mocked up". thanks for the info i will use it.
  9. M

recommended jet

whats the best jet for a 6.5 clone with header no gov and uni filter?:confused:
  10. M

need help with my gx240 clone

just sent u a pm, minitech
  11. M

i kinda wanna trade it for a smaller engine to fit my bike. so if anyone around here has a modded clone or nice tecumseh 6hp+ flathead let me know. if not i will see what i can do with it, but reality is starting to set in lol and i dont have the patience
  12. M

will the 390 header fit ?
  13. M

just picked it up the other nite, besides the governor, what mods can i do to beef it up, i am not looking for a major gain maybe just 2.5hp. o yea, will any 390 parts fit this?? i need all info, thanks guys
  14. M

5hp Honda engine with tapered shaft

i dont think they make a clutch for any taperd shaft, theres always cheap little motors you can find on craigslist or ebay
  15. M

hey michiganders i need a frame

the kart really needs alot of work to get going i will show u a pic of it