Recent content by MikeBear

1. MikeBear

New rides entry: 2001 Kenbar MB-6

MikeBear 2001 Kenbar MB-6 * 6-hp. engine with an alternator and a 2-year warranty from Tecumseh * Large seat mounted on springs for comfort * Spring-loaded front forks for rider comfort and better control * Full-time front light; when the engine is running, the light is burning * Comet...
  2. MikeBear

FREE: 1972 Suzuki RV90 roller mid-Michigan area pickup only

RV90 roller and parts are sold, and have now been picked up. Thread can be closed now.
  3. MikeBear

FREE: 1972 Suzuki RV90 roller mid-Michigan area pickup only

I have a FREE 1972 Suzuki Rv90 roller that needs to be removed from storage out of my shed. It's a roller, there's no engine at present. I believe it's restorable, as that was my original intentions. Located in the Midland area of mid-Michigan. If you are interested, please contact me via PM...
  4. MikeBear

3 omelet problem

Guys, don't egg him on! LOL
  5. MikeBear

Help with Arctic Cat mini Sachs recoil rebuild!

Here's the guy (Bob Fragoman) who has all the parts and info, if you want them from the guy that bought the left-over stock when Fox went under. He also will send info on how to adjust things, including your carb. I haven't had any dealings with him for about 4 years, so hopefully he's still...
  6. MikeBear

Help with Arctic Cat mini Sachs recoil rebuild!

Winderosa_Snow_Instructions https://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/mini-bike-discussion/68640-sachs-50cc-recoil-repair.html << some pics here.
  7. MikeBear

OK, I have one, what is it?

I like it! Nice job! That 60 tooth rear sprocket looks like it works much better than the 80 tooth one, which is almost as big as the wheel... You are also right about the torque. It almost feels like you could drive this up a tree, if you could figure out how to hang on.
  8. MikeBear

Thanks! You probably need a minimum of 5 regular posts before it lets you post attachments. Since you only have 4, it probably didn't want to do it because of those restrictions. Though they can be overridden by a mod that notices, so maybe that's how it happened this time. Also, there's...
  9. MikeBear

Tav30 backplate, broken weld, questions..

Nope, I replaced it a long time ago. Thanks for the offer though!
  10. MikeBear

Do you have any pics of your seat mods?
  11. MikeBear

Whirlwind - Ken Bar?

Slot the square tubing bolt holes where it bolts on the bottom plate, and move the engine over until the sprockets line up.
  12. MikeBear

Whirlwind - Ken Bar?

I have a Ken-bar MB-6 minibike, which is the big brother to the Whirlwind. It's a great bike for an adult, and I'll never get rid of it. It'll haul me around at 38MPH, and with the x-trac tires they used, will practically climb a tree.
  13. MikeBear

Dead man walking

THIS is the proper answer that'll work for you!
  14. MikeBear

Who makes NEW 50cc minibikes?

My weed-wacker is rated more than 50cc! These aren't the '60's anymore. With new engine technology and low prices, there's no need (nor do people WANT) minibikes with such low power. 50cc is what mopeds are max (legally) rated at in Michigan anyway.
  15. MikeBear

72 RV 90 garage find project

You don't need to pay for a kit like that. The ONLY thing that determines the final voltage, is the BATTERY that's used. That's the regulator in the system of this sort. Just use a 12 volt battery, with 12 volt light bulbs, and you are good to go.