Recent content by minibike_mayhem

1. M

Comment by 'minibike_mayhem' in media 'Cat mini bike minibike 5HP'

It appears as though it's a doodlebug wheel and brake set up
  2. M

1956 Mustang Pony

I'm glad you're enjoying it if I come across another one I'll send it your way
  3. M

Rupp disc brake caliper

I have an old rupp caliper if anyone needs it let me know I've been told it goes to the tt500 I'm asking $100 obo send me a phone number and I'll send pics of what I have thanks I'm in tehachapi California
  4. M

Sears Roper- nice shape but needs work

Take it apart stuff in a big box I'm not interested in the engine UPS,FEDEX, USPS, Greyhound etc etc take box in to any of said locations they weigh it give quote I send you money you ship on my dime
  5. M

Sears Roper- nice shape but needs work

How much to ship to 93561
  6. M

Wanted throttle cable rack for a Powell throttle.

Old guy gave me my throttle and cables one day after finding out I play with minibikes I couldn't believe it was for a Powell
  7. M

Thinning the heard

I'm digging the fox if you consider shipping it my zip code is 93561 let me know
  8. M

check this out!!!!!!!!

The yellow one is s brand new monster moto painted yellow WTF the rupp is beautiful
  9. M

Fox Thunderbolt Dynamark for sale

I'm in California and would give$200 for it we would have to figure out shipping 93561 is my zip code
  10. M

1960s Cat chopper

Wow respect the classics man
  11. M

Fox parts

May I see pictures of the fenders I might be interested in them what fox did they come off
  12. M

Shocks please

Wow Markus you always seem to amaze me I ended up getting a different pair but wish they looked as good as those
  13. M

Shocks please

In need of cat me minibike seat shocks would prefer good condition
  14. M

Rupp parts

In search of a tav cover and a seat for a scrambler please and thank you in advance
  15. M

Side bar ???

I don't see them either