Recent content by minibikeinterest

1. M

torque converter spring

I have a stupid question.i use a centrifigul clutch now on my minibike now by all the talk in this it sounds like the torque converter has multiple gears?Does it?and i have a 6hp Tecumseh Powersports engine and i was wondering if it would easily install with no drilling and such.
  2. M

Risk of removing governor

ok i got some questions. one is that on my tecumseh 6 hp powersports engine i did this thing where i replaced a spring attached to the confusing governor arms with a wire and i was wondering if i will damage the engine when running at high rpms?also the thing about the flywheel exploding if the...
  3. M

Comment by 'minibikeinterest' in media 'nicesideshotminibike'

i could be totally wrong but it looks a kit that you get from many websites that sell them. i have a minibike that has that identical frame, seat, and on the website I got it from they had that engine available too. Hope that helps. Prescott
  4. M

Comment by 'minibikeinterest' in media '4-15-2007_4'

Thus is prolly my favorite minchopper. I saw it on youtube and i really enjoyed the engine noise and everything.
  5. M

Tecumseh Governer

Man you guys are great! I havent had a chance to work on it but I will as soon as I get a chance.Thanks Again, Prescott
  6. M

Comment by 'minibikeinterest' in media 'pauls_chopper'

DUDE that is sick,love the black rims,gas tank,and the frame awesome!
  7. M

Favorite Movie

ya i have that on dvd its good,u forgot to mention Malcolm Smith lol,also while im talking i really like Dust To Glory,its about the baja 1000
  8. M

Tecumseh Governer

Hi everybody I was wondering if anyone knew how to remove a governer from a 4 hp tecumseh engine. Thanks Prescott