minidragbike

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• do you have a adapter for a 22 carb to a 6.5 clone engineif so how much please email me at x45acp@buckeye-express.com thanks
    I use to get them from a company call "prodorutti racing"

I'm not totally for sure on the spelling of that name. But google "quater midget parts" and you should find it.
    i was wondering if you can lead me to someone who might have or make those cylinder gastanks for the drag mini`si have tried everywhere i`m trying to build a drag mini and nobody knows what the hell i`m talking about.you run in that circle of bike that i`m trying to build the only place is bonanza and he wants 300.00 bucks for one i know you are very busy and i would greatly appreciate any help thank you jim
    minidragbike did those parts work out for you let me know if you need anything else but that price was super low only because i needed a gift for my sons birthday
    Charles, I have been searching all over for a solid front wheel like the one that you have on your light blue mini, can you help me!! NewAge
    There is no longer a shop in Long beach, it closed years ago.

There is a shop in beelflower, but I can't remember the street, but it's called B&H performance.

There is another shop in lynwood call Marco's lawn & garden (Atlantic and 116??) not sure

Then there is 2 shops on 55th and Western called Joe's, and Morgan's minibike shop.

The last is in Torrance it's called Burton Saw. It's on PCH and I can't remember the cross street.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…