Recent content by motocycle

1. motocycle

Tule Trooper

I will get back to all that replied. Really got busy, but I am still here John
  2. motocycle

Tule Trooper project

The engine mounting plate is removed, this was disassembled, when this project came to me. Somebody may have been working on a custom build, on this machine. Please look at pics and ask me questions. That engine mount is just a piece of flat steel. Nothing special there.
  3. motocycle

Tule Trooper No 2

The is the second Tule Trooper We have for sale. The No 1 & No 2 , actually are just tags, so we can identify which Tule You are asking about FS. Tule Trooper. 6 hp Tule Troopers are adult sized machines, and great off-road capability. They came in at least 4 sizes, maybe 6 sizes. This one is...
  4. motocycle

Tule Trooper

I am learning the posting procedure, Yes, I read the instructions; but applying the instructions, takes me a little practice. Sorry FS. Tule Trooper. 7hp Tule Troopers are adult sized machines, and great off-road capability. They came in at least 4 sizes, maybe 6 sizes. This one is the 7hp...
  5. motocycle

Tule Trooper project

Tule Trooper Project
  6. DSCN3952.JPG

DSCN3952.JPG

Tule Trooper, 95% complete
  7. motocycle

Tule Trooper project

Tule Trooper, For those that never heard of these. machines. they were built in Washington, State, in the mid to late 1960's. Heavy built off-road bikes, with a Hi-Lo gearbox. Extremely powerful for a mini bike, but it is a off-road bike. capable of carrying an adult. They came in at least 4...
  8. motocycle

For sale, VT-7 Heald, 3 Tule Troopers, misc frames

I am thinning the herd, all reasonable offers will be considered. Location Cambria County, PA 16636 zip code, about 40 miles from Windber. No pics tonight but I am taking pics tomorrow. a, VT-7 Heald electric start + pull start. newer tires, runs strong, not restored, $850 some new Heald seats...
  9. motocycle

Windber Mini bike reunion 2022.

We planned on attending this year; been there a few times and was a vendor a couple of times too. Just can't get time away. I am only about 40 miles from the Windber show. I was actually going to set-up to be a vendor again. We got a couple of bikes ready to go, a VT-7 Heald and 3 Tule...
  10. DSCN2626.JPG

DSCN2626.JPG

Cushman Eagle, 1957
  11. DSCN2635.JPG

DSCN2635.JPG

Cushman Eagle, 1957
  12. DSCN2628.JPG

DSCN2628.JPG

Cushman Eagle, 1957