Recent content by mr.modified

1. mr.modified

97cc DB-30 head

So sad, most of the original pictures have been deleted... Good thing I saved the pics of the head on my computer, plus I still have the engine in storage. Still sitting on the floor of the shop. Anyone have any experience with mini milling machines? Like the ones from harbor freight or some...
  2. mr.modified

97cc DB-30 head

Another update for laughs. It's been around a year and a half. The engine still looks about the same as it did in the last pic, except now I don't ever plan on using this in a mini bike again. Might use it for something, but for now, it's just going to be sitting where it is now, which happens...
  3. mr.modified

97cc DB-30 head

Update on the whereabouts of the modified chinese minibike engine. After being removed from the bike frame in 2012 for repairs, I never got back to it and it eventually made it's way to a shelf full of vintage oil cans. It sat there for a couple of years until I needed the vintage tillotson carb...
  4. mr.modified

billet rods for the 2.8 Doodlebug and Briggs 3hp engines

Nice looking parts. Do you have them made somewhere or do you machine them out yourself?
  5. mr.modified

Supertech 2 stroke oil?

I've run all kinds of oil in 2 strokes without a problem.
  6. mr.modified

"Goliath" Mini Tank - Jeep2003 MT2W 2014

This thing looks pretty neat. I was thinking of making something like this a few months back, but decided to work on some other stuff instead. The toughest thing is making reliable tracks.
  7. mr.modified

Needing to raise money and will be selling most everything.

This is why you don't donate money to people on a forum. Not knocking those of you that did, as you obviously meant well. I'm just saying theirs a lot of messed up people out there who don't have any morals. Anyone contact the police about this? Sounds messed up.
  8. mr.modified

Doodle Dumb- 16hp Vanguard build

Coolest engine setup i've ever seen so far. Sounds great.
  9. mr.modified

Needing to raise money and will be selling most everything.

I haven't been on here for a long time, but i'm sending my prayers. Everything will work it self out. God has a plan!
  10. mr.modified

Let's See Your Snowmobiles!

The sno-scoot! I've got one of these. Other sleds -1967 ski-doo olympique 250cc (resto in progress) -1969 ski-doo olympique 320 A/S (soon to be a runner) -1980 Arctic cat El tigre 6000 500 liquid twin (used this winter) -1985 Polaris Indy trail (Blown up) -1979? Kawasaki (junk parts...
  11. mr.modified

mr.modified was here

mr.modified was here
  12. mr.modified

We're all gonna DIE!!!!

Hope you guys survive. If it's gonna get worse, get that lincoln up a little higher.
  13. mr.modified

Coolest mower ever

This is for people with alergies...
  14. mr.modified

97cc DB-30 head

I've got the intake threads patched back up. Maybe it's time to make the switch to methanol and run it free air without the fan, since i'm only running it at higher speeds anyway and not idling around. I was thinking maybe I could run it on 1 part alcohol, 2 parts gas and still use the same...
  15. mr.modified

97cc DB-30 head

Super stock update Haven't been on here for a while. The Super stock is still in good running condition with the modified cam and head still installed. I took it for a few high speed trips at which I was at full throttle for most of the 8 minute run. I can't believe that is doesn't throw the...