1. M

Email me at nickelsb@telus.net Thanks for your time Brian

Email me at nickelsb@telus.net Thanks for your time Brian
  2. M

Interested in your short block, how can I contact you. Brian

Interested in your short block, how can I contact you. Brian
  3. M

Tecumseh Hs40 engine block

Thank you for your reply concerning a Tecumseh 5 hp engine. Do you have a complete engine like the one I’m looking for or know of anybody who might be willing to part with one. It’s for a father and son project. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks to all.
  4. M

New rides entry: 1970 keystone Deluxe

Hi nscard, this is exactly how I bought mine 44 years ago. I have since found another one while not really looking for one. It is pretty complete with the exception of it needing an engine. I live in Victoria, B.C. they probably came from the same distributor. Does yours also have the clutch...
  5. M

Tecumseh Hs40 engine block

Hi metal man, I am new to the forum. I want to say what a great site this is. I bought a Keystone Deluxe brand new in 1974 and still have it. I also have another one that I need a Tecumseh H5 for. I would love to trade cash for a spare usable engine if you have one. Thank you for your time...
  6. M

new to the forum

New to site Hi everybody, I have taken a quick glance around the site... very impressive! I have 2 Keystone deluxes. One I have had since new in 1974, the other just last week in pieces, looks complete with some minor issues. Will post pictures very soon. :thumbsup: Brian