Recent content by Mrknobblies

1. Mrknobblies

Idle problem...please help

Well it did!! We are running smooth as a whistle! Thanks everyone I wouldn't have figured it out without your help...now for the next problem - brakes haha that little drum doesn't slow her down too well
  2. Mrknobblies

On second thoughts, watching this video has made me think I've mixed up the the 2 rear gaskets. I think I've replaced the old air bleed gasket (one with the little hole) with a new gasket that actually belongs behind the rear insulator (without the little hole.) Could this be the problem??
  3. Mrknobblies

What's the best way to find if I have a leak? What is the plastic spacer exactly? I thought that's removed for the after market air filter or is that another spacer/gasket?
  4. Mrknobblies

It's a brand new carb, new tube and jet.. I'm pretty sure I installed all the gaskets correctly, there is definitely nothing that I know of restricting air flow. What else could it be?
  5. Mrknobblies

71 skeeter 450 engine

Picture?
  6. Mrknobblies

Yup governor is still in okay hopefully this works
  7. Mrknobblies

Bummer you can't load the pics, how do you suggest I fix the idle mixture? If that's the issue
  8. Mrknobblies

Stage 1 performance kit and pipe bending??

Success!! i was able to heat it up and bend it and we are good to go! Thanks Chipper!
  9. Mrknobblies

So i have a mini baja and i recently purchased a stage one performance kit. of the kit i have installed a new carb with 0.37 jet and bored out tube, air filter and header pipe. i had to install a new bracket for the throttle return spring and i dont know if i messed something up with the springs...
  10. Mrknobblies

Another FREE giveway!!!!!

Mrknobblies #29
  11. Mrknobblies

Stage 1 performance kit and pipe bending??

Hey all, recently purchased a stage 1 performance kit and had a couple questions, ive installed a few of the items in the kit already but was wondering what the rod with the thread at both ends (pictured) was for? I couldn't seem to find it in the description. The other thing is the header pipe...
  12. Mrknobblies

Anyone know where to find this pinch bolt?

No you are completely right, I could use those bolts only thing is I was out in town when I posted the thread so that image is from online just to indicate what I was after. I have a gx200 Honda clone at home and unlike the predator setup there is only one of those pinch swivels (the one that...
  13. Mrknobblies

Another stupid question

I see, so is replacing the timing key worth doing? Or just valve springs and cam work?