1. myjunk

1975 Rupp Centaur for sale $8,000

Open to offers.
  2. myjunk

1975 Rupp Centaur for sale $8,000

Yes it is.
  3. myjunk

What does this rim go to?

Here is a little something different than identifying a mini bike. I purchased a lot of several mini bike parts. Included in the lot was this rim. It is a 3.00 x 10 rim with some markings on the brake drum area. Has anyone any idea what bike this may have went with. Thanks
  4. myjunk

Tecumseh runs good until it gets warm need advise

What would be the correct plug for this engine?
  5. myjunk

Yes, it will start after it cools down. It will not start until it cools down. I have the engine in a small gokart that my grandsons drive and they said it made a popping sound.
  6. myjunk

I have a Tecumseh 3.5 engine that runs good until it gets run for about 10 to 15 minutes then it quits. I'm guessing weak coil or condenser or maybe even put new points in it. Has anyone else had a similar problem. Thanks for your help.
  7. myjunk

Bonanza mini bike frame $200

SOLD
  8. myjunk

Rare Brooks mini bike roller

SOLD
  9. myjunk

The El Burro sand and sno mini bike is for sale

I am considering parting it out.
  10. myjunk

Price lowered to $700
  11. myjunk

Any offers? Before I part it out.
  12. myjunk

Anyone have a gas guage for a Model A Ford?

My guess is that it went to a Model T Ford.
  13. myjunk

Anyone have a gas guage for a Model A Ford?

I know , its a long shot but im trying to find an original gas gauge for a Model A Ford. The gauge is threaded into the gas tank. Thanks
  14. myjunk

Barn find El Burro sand and sno mini bike. It is just as it looked coming out of the barn. It looks to be pretty complete with its original 8hp Briggs engine, chain guard, fenders and more. I live in Central Lake Mi and it must be picked up here. $900 or if you have Rupp parts I could consider a...