Recent content by Nando925

1. N

Broke crank arm? Loud noise in motor

Thanks man. I had it at this so called buddys house that was suppose to be a good mechanic. After all kinds of money later and a whole lot of hours he failed in working on my Ford diesel truck. This bike was also there with 0 hours. I had cut him off because he was trash so he sabotaged my bike...
  2. N

Anyone know what the cause could been? Still gotta remove the head but I'm thinking rings.
  3. N

Looks like rings were shot. I'll post pic tommorow fir sure. Thanks again
  4. N

Kool thank you guys for all the help. GOD BLESS
  5. N

Ok thank you
  6. N

What I’m saying is the Coleman crank won’t fit in the 212?
  7. N

Just bought the 212 Barbour freight motor. Will the crank be compatible with the Coleman motor so I can use the original clutch.
  8. N

No signs of impact on spark plug.
  9. N

No signs of impact on spark plug.
  10. N

It has never been rode. That was the first time it has been fired and on the street and blew up
  11. N

Thanks everyone I’m working on it now. I appreciate all the feedback. I will post pics here shortly
  12. N

Yes the air filter was bolted on correctly
  13. N

In need of some feedback please! I recently bought my son this mini bike and at first start I Gently rode dowm the street and all of a sudden it stopped immediately and smoke came out of the top of engine. Now the pull started is very hard to pull start, but when I try n start it sounds like the...