Recent content by natestule

1. natestule

Tule Trooper Freak

Love the tule. I have a Big Boy, one 4 hp and a custume one for the wife. also have a Trail King that was also made in Washington. Like the pics. I still have to place some of the Big Boy.:scooter::scooter::scooter::scooter:
  2. natestule

Wanted 3 hp tule trooper also known as a mini trooper

I currently have a 4hp and 6hp tule and also a 7hp big boy. I am in the proses of collecting one of every variation that was produced. I am currently looking for the 3 hp mini trooper. the wheel base was smaller and it also had a smaller box. see attache photo. Standard wheel base was 47 inches...
  3. natestule

New pics of Trooper And Trail King

Just bought a Tule Trooper Big Boy. will place pics soon. Ill tell ya this troop is a blast to ride. :scooter::devil2:
  4. natestule

Homelite Trail King

I can take some detailed pics of mine if that would help.:scooter:
  5. natestule

Thanks Steve, I have 8 acres and woods on the other side of the road to Tule, plus 1,800 acre farm in Eastern Washington that the cousin has. He also has a Tule my uncle bought new in 63 and assembled in the front yard. It still runs great also. :thumbsup:
  6. natestule

I have placed new pictures of the Homelite Trail king and Tule Trooper in my album. check them out and let me know what you think.:scooter:
  7. Custom build of  Tule Trooper started

Custom build of Tule Trooper started

Begining of custom build of wifes Trooper. first stage paint removal.
  8. HomeliteTrail King and Tule Trooper

HomeliteTrail King and Tule Trooper

9. The Tule Trooper

The Tule Trooper

10. The  Trail King

The Trail King

11. Photo0054

Photo0054

12. natestule

Homelite Trail King

I am looking for a copy of the owners manual to a Homelite Trail King. Cant find any on the websites on the web. Can anyone help?:shrug:
  13. natestule

WTB Tule Trooper Big Boy in Washington ST

HOW do you edit a thread.I see edit tags but no edit posts or threads????? trying to learn but lost.:confused:
  14. natestule

WTB Tule Trooper Big Boy in Washington ST

I am looking for a Trooper Big Boy. does not have to run but needs to be all there. will also consider other Tule Troopers. Email nathan.bartlow@gmail.com Thanks to all.:rockon:
  15. Homelite Trail King

Homelite Trail King

Fun little bike. Runs like a champ.