Recent content by neo71665

1. neo71665

Reverse transmisson install and front end redo on a Yerf Dog go kart

Been done a bunch, go over to buggymasters.com and ask around.
  2. neo71665

The Original Bullitt Mustang

Any other mustang, blah, but that car is cool just because.
  3. neo71665

Who is Don Metteauer

Wow kiddo, took ya 2 months? Wish I could take back crap I said 2 months ago.
  4. neo71665

WTB Gilson/Wards clutch cover

They are becoming unicorn horns, been looking for an affordable one for 2 years now.
  5. neo71665

Maybe I’m a little crazy: tracks

Suprised Jeep hasn't chimed in yet. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeBDltByr64 Check out his other videos. If it could be thought of I'm pretty sure he has tried it.
  6. neo71665

BRIGGS & STRATTON 5HP built up to (16HP) METHANOL ENGINE

Yeah ebay or even amazon for the factory style replacement carbs. They are so cheap I don't even bother rebuilding mine anymore and just get a new one. If you don't mind the wait and want super cheap buy one shipped from china. You don't want to wait you can pay the middle man and order one from...
  7. neo71665

Mini bike sidecar

I kinda like it too.
  8. neo71665

Best foam for seat?

If you like something a bit different I've used skateboard decks as the base before. Leaves a nice lil kick up in the rear. Might not be fitting for somebody that wants a totally vintage look.
  9. neo71665

reversing clone motors

I've seen old tillers with the reverse ran like that. You want to see some interesting belt routing go look under an old cub cadet lawn mower that is shaft driven.
  10. neo71665

We have been storing this unidentified engine for over 30 years in our barn.

Every time I crank up my ford tractor:thumbsup:
  11. neo71665

BRIGGS & STRATTON 5HP built up to (16HP) METHANOL ENGINE

Change to a gas carb and depending on how well the swap was done you might need to retard the timing.
  12. neo71665

carsandcameras

I follow them and Redbeard. If nothing else it's good to see what new parts are out and see them installed. I'm not gonna lie, if I was being given parts like they are me and my buds would do crazy crap too. I know go powersports is working on a TC that will stand up to a 670 and Greg from...
  13. neo71665

Best foam for seat?

I do mine in layers. How thick depends on how tall you want the seat. I normally start with a base of the anti fatigue mat you get at harbor freight, https://www.harborfreight.com/4-piece-anti-fatigue-foam-mat-set-94635.html. One or 2 layers of it depending on the target thickness and desired...
  14. neo71665

5hp Briggs with TC, any fit issues?

If memory serves me correctly (and it often fails) for us southern boys that don't know what this snow you speak of it also is used to power the reverse on some tillers. Seeming to remember the cam turns reverse of the crank snout.
  15. neo71665

GY6 150 NCY Valve Springs

Depends on the target RPM. The stiffer springs are really to help against valve float at higher RPMs. You don't plan on running it balls to the wall then you don't have to have them. I have an A12 sitting on my self with the valve springs when I rebuild my son's buggy. Of course we run it wide...