1. newguy77

Manco Thunderbird?

Drum brakes, Tecumseh.
  2. newguy77

Ol' Red - Azusa build

Sprocket painted
  3. newguy77

Ol' Red - Azusa build

Realized I don't have a 5/8 drill bit to enlarge the fork. I might borrow one from my neighbor.
  4. newguy77

Ol' Red - Azusa build

I'm going for it!:grind:
  5. newguy77

Ol' Red - Azusa build

I am really liking the look of the doodle bug fork on the azusa frame. I just need to drill out the fork to fit the frame. Can't wait to tear up the snow when winter hits:scooter:
  6. newguy77

Nj show oct 5

The show was great. Behind the alley way there was a trail by the railways we should tear up:scooter:. BTW kenvilkid's bike was the most functional trail bike on the lot.
  7. newguy77

Ol' Red - Azusa build

They aren't gold there rusty and the tires are worn down but if you want it message me.
  8. newguy77

Ol' Red - Azusa build

I just finished my other Azusa bike. It runs like a tiger that can't keep its front tire on the ground :scared:. Its a blast:laugh:. I might put a doodle bug front end I found sticking out of a trash can on my new(to me) frame. At least the colors match,Rust Red.
  9. newguy77

Ol' Red - Azusa build

I was stroling around the parking lot of The Hot Dog Hut and my eyes came upon the familiar lines of an azusa mini frame. So I got it. Going to rebuild a 3 HP Briggs and pop her in there. Also, going to need a few parts here and there;clutch, linkages, brakes and some foot pegs. :scooter::scooter:
  10. newguy77

New meet for the PA, NJ, NY area in the works

Cant Wait:clap: Is there rv hook ups? (Water, Electric, Dump station)
  11. newguy77

Predator right side tank and spares.

Does it fit the new 2014 model?
  12. newguy77

arco? I have no idea

13. newguy77

arco? I have no idea

What make is it? What kind of wheels are they? Purple :scooter:
  14. newguy77

Azusa seat, kill switch, tubes, honda gas cap

Azusa seat 3 bolt pattern, kill switch and mount for handle bars, 145/70-6 and 4.10/3.50-6 tubes, @nd honda metal gas cap. Thanks:boat: