Recent content by Nypd13

1. N

Tom Thumb or very small mini bikes wanted

I recently bought an ohlsson rice motor so I'm looking for a very small mini bike if anyone has one please let me know Thank you
  2. N

Rupp I put on eBay

Thank you I'm going to block him now
  3. N

Rupp I put on eBay

How do you block people on eBay I have to block him also and your welcome
  4. N

Rupp I put on eBay

Ill see if I can do that if not in going to put it on eBay
  5. N

Rupp I put on eBay

Yeah he said he lived in New York but recently moved to Florida
  6. N

Rupp I put on eBay

Okay well I tried calling the guy and texting him there was no answer... So I'm gunna move ahead if anyone wants to buy the rupp please let me know before I put it on eBay tonight the bike sold for 2100 on eBay , it's a 1971 Rupp with a street legal title. Please let me know as soon as...
  7. N

Rupp I put on eBay

How's it going I recently put a Rupp on eBay not sure what's going on but I called the guy trying to get a payment no answer so I'm just waiting to here back from him. If he dosent want it if anyone would like to buy it if this guy backs out which has happened to me on eBay a few times now let...
  8. N

Skat kitty mini bike wanted please help

How's it going everyone I'm looking to buy a skat kitty mini bike. I've wanted one of these for a long time I would really like to restore one with my son he loves these bikes also. I'm a NY city cop and with everything going on now I think if I can find one of these bikes itll keep my son busy...
  9. N

1971 Rupp roadster 2 with street legal regi

These are the photos I have of the registration if it helps
  10. N

I had some help from a friend I'm going to ask him hopefully he answers me lol
  11. N

Yeah the Rupp is my bike
  12. N

1971 Rupp Roadster 2 Mini Bike Street Legal | eBay
  13. N

Selling my bonanza on eBay check it out

I never talked to anyone in person about selling this. What was he going to trade Me ?
  14. N

No one ever mentioned anything about a trade that I remember, I just went back and read all my messages.
  15. N

Bonanza MX1410 Mini Bike | eBay