mb_PHOTO_12

3. MB_PHOTO2

MB_PHOTO2

4. O

1970 ish Grasshopper Chopper by ?

Yes that looks right now! Doh...
  5. O

The engine was originally white and the frame was a very light green. The forks may have been stainless, but anyway it was a nice chrome like look for them, not spray silver. At some point I decided it was not bad ass looking enough with that weak color combo and I broke the whole thing down and...
  6. O

Thanks to all !! I really like the ad too.. I'll post up my new build when it comes together in the correct area. I live in an old school neighborhood with kids riding around the streets on gokarts and adults in golf carts, mud buggies etc. I'm gonna putt around on a mini bike***
  7. O

I'm glad you like it. I took the photo in 1976 with a 35 mm SLR on slide film and never really had a knack for photograhy. These uploads are just iphone shots of the slide projected picture..... Check out the old Kingswood Estate wagon in the background.
  8. O

This is the best matching photo I have found so far, and the poster also is unsure of the manufacturer. Message - Old Mini Bikes Photo Gallery
  9. O

I believe I bought this around 1968-1970 ish. It was originally a bright green frame, white engine (B&S?) and I think it was the model named "grasshopper chopper". I can't remember the manufacturer. It was purchased in Mercersburg, PA from Fred Nair's appliance store. It has long since slipped...