Recent content by Oldscool

1. Oldscool

DB/Predator fan club!

They were rubbing on the housing that held it all together.
  2. Oldscool

DB/Predator fan club!

Well bicycle brake parts won't work on a doodlebug. the reason I was looking for different brake parts was the brakes were locking up when applied. I pulled the pads out to see if I could tell what was causing them to bind up . the edge of the pad on the metal backing had some of the black...
  3. Oldscool

DB/Predator fan club!

It's been awhile... Thought I would post my next mod. Going to the bicycle shop today to get a better hyd brake system. See y'all in another 4years. Big thanks to y'all!
  4. Oldscool

Max torque clutch

Thanks Delray, everything is on youtube... ain't it? But still I wonder if it will finally wear in and contact the full shoe. I did hear him say "it will always be 1/3". I'm gonna watch it again.
  5. Oldscool

Max torque clutch

:shrug: Inside the bell, the outside 1/3 shows contact. the shoes also are shiny on the outside 1/3 area . It seems to work like it should, I only have 6 or 7 miles on it. I tore it down to clean and inspect bushing. I'm sure it will seat in properly .
  6. Oldscool

Max torque clutch

Is it normal for the clutch bell to contact only 1/3 of the shoes? thanks
  7. Oldscool

DB/Predator fan club!

Thanks Big Boy! Welcome to the club.
  8. Oldscool

Not a big fan of this site.

Trying not to reply to this, but dang dude. Where I come from "flipping th bird" is drawing first blood. I like to stir th pot at times, but with alittle respect. If I had to guess, this was your farewell post and your sitting at your computer "naked" doing who knows what logged out reading...
  9. Oldscool

DB/Predator fan club!

Yeah.... pics were taken before I gased it. It was like 32 F at that time. Expense... well it's my first mini bike and I could have got 3 colemans for what it cost. I didn't have plan, I was freestyling! Rebuilding th DB vs. dropping 350$ for a mint coleman? It's just two different...
  10. Oldscool

DB/Predator fan club!

wow... thanks:smile: ok... frame : shaved fender brackets powder coated semi gloss sawed stock bars off parts: 212 pred hemi stage 2 kit from HRMB hyd brake kit (replaced master cyl. off amazon, brake hose locally) handle bars from motovox bar clamps from cycle gear (cost too...
  11. Oldscool

Turtle Mini Bike

haha:laugh:
  12. Oldscool

Turtle Mini Bike

Is this turtle enough for the turtle club?
  13. Oldscool

Need Opionions

I would try to revive the lost art of "haggling". Negotiate separately, start with the black one first then try the bundle method. Like the american pickers do. Not knowing what your plans are for them makes it hard to advise on the subject. Apparently they want rid of them and done nothing...
  14. Oldscool

picture?

Thanks, I was wondering if photo bucket was letting them thru. That 3rd party hosting bs!
  15. Oldscool

picture?

Can you see this pic?