Recent content by oldwood

1. O

Super Bronc project has begun

Couldn't sleep and saw your Bronc. Here is my original Super Bronc with the original owner.
  2. O

What is a Super Bronc worth?

You did good on buying your Bronc. Don't let it buck you off!!! lol Most questions your asking were posed by me when I bought mine. NO I haven't finished mine either but that day will come. Good luck.
  3. O

What is a Super Bronc worth?

Here is mine when I bought it. Also a pic of the original owner. Look up my user name to see the history of my Bronc. I hope you buy it.
  4. O

Boys' Life Magazine

Nice window van!!!
  5. O

My recently purchased Super Bronc.

Glad to see ya giving it some love. Someday I will finish something, MY Super Bronc!!!
  6. O

Its not for sale

The man that owns this Mini never showed it to me. I was looking at his rotting collection of @ 100 cars when I opened the door to this van and there this mini sat. I will be working on trying to pry it from him. He rode it as a kid and he is in his mid 60's. I have yet to finish any of the ones...
  7. O

All original SURVIVORS

Do these qualify as survivor's???
  8. O

Its not for sale

I just wanted you guys to see it. I tried to buy it but it has too much sentimental value. Here are the pics.
  9. O

Heald VT-2 Trail Bronc

I guess all of us OLD farts are trying to slow down the hands of time. lol I need to put my Super Bronc back together.
  10. O

Santa's friend sold me this.

I thought my last GF was an expert on snapping it off in me!!! I never dreamed that you guys were related to her. lol
  11. O

Thanks Mac for the info. Ya gotta love a Virgil Exner design!!!
  12. O

Heald VT-2 Trail Bronc

I feel your excitement. I also have a Heald with all of its original documentation since it was new. You can see my thread under my user name. Great looking build, AGAIN.
  13. O

What kind of mini is this???
  14. O

I did give: $10.00 Oh, you want me to give away the Cheeftah to someone who already has one. Hmmmmmm
  15. O

My new $10.00 mini. I know I need to finish at least one of my other minis.