Recent content by OvenMulti

1. OvenMulti

engine won’t start and has no compression

Yeah I’m pretty sure it’s the head gasket I will take the head off after I get home tonight and check
  2. OvenMulti

engine won’t start and has no compression

So I just finished building my predator 212 with a mod2 cam, billiet flywheel, billet rod and, 26 pound valve springs. So about a week ago. I started it for the first time on my go kart without the chain or anything linked up and just to make sure if it ran or not, it ran fine so I just waited...
  3. OvenMulti

Stage 2 predator 212 not starting

edit: I set it to .004 and not .04 I’m retarted
  4. OvenMulti

yes I did get an arc flywheel and I will check the spacing I will see if it works then. I did space it already but I will check to make sure it is good again
  5. OvenMulti

I just installed a stage 2 kit on my predator 212 hemi. I added a new flywheel, new cam, new rod, new springs, and other things like a 22mm mikuni carb. I did remove the governor and the low oil sensor and all that and the day I was done and went to start it Didn’t sound like it was igniting at...
  6. OvenMulti

Need to Know if this build will work.

First, Thanks to the people that responded to this. and I’m using a TAV and I plan on doing more road riding but also backyard riding to but mainly road so @minibikin' if you could pick out some parts for me that would be a big help
  7. OvenMulti

Need to Know if this build will work.

So I am putting a new predator 212 hemi in my go kart because the on the other one I just took the governor off because I was new to engines still ( I was 12 at the time ) and that motor is beyond repair so much stuff is broken Its just more worth it to get a new one. Its been a couple years now...