Recent content by Parliament

1. Parliament

Long island mini bike races

I hope to make it to this.
  2. Parliament

Looking to do a photo shoot with my mini bikes

You can come only if you bring your mini with you.
  3. Parliament

Is that code for PM me the good pics?
  4. Parliament

So I posted a craigslist ad. Wish me luck. Of course photos will be posted once shoot is complete. If I cannot find a midget I am going to get the tallest woman I can find. Ad below: Female Small Person wanted for Photo Shoot with Mini Bikes (******)...
  5. Parliament

Should I get this:

rupp frame with wheels
  6. Parliament

I cannot find my Engine Mount bolts.

I have a Tecumseh 5HP and an Alexander Reynolds frame. I would love to know the size of bolts I should buy and not have to go back and forth to the store.
  7. Parliament

Anyone else have people yell at them while they ride?

I have been chased by a cop. I ditched into a yard and lay it down behind a car. He never caught me. I have neighborhood kids yell shit at me but I can't hear them and I am going to fast to just stop. No one has ever told me to stop or anything. I organize my blocks block party and I have...
  8. Parliament

long island illegal minibike rally

I am down for late October. I am 40 and I live in North Bellmore.
  9. Parliament

1972 muskin tri cat

Too Funny. I could buy it for you and send it to you in pieces.
  10. Parliament

1972 muskin tri cat

Should I? Rare TRICAT GOCART /3 wheeler
  11. Parliament

First ride of the season.

I know some of you ride year round. It gets too cold here and way to hard to start the engine in the Winter. I just bought a '72 Valiant and deal with my wife is no more $ to be spent on anything else anymore. I am having trouble getting the Valiant started(gas flow problem) and got disgusted...
  12. Parliament

My Running Collection

Lucky< in my best Napoleon Dynamite voice.
  13. Parliament

ARCO rebuild.

I have one of those. I bought for $60. I am in the process of redoing it. I only stripped it down to the frame and did some sanding. My 5 yo daughter is helping me with the sanding. I have bought new throttle grips, kill switch and drum brake set up. I still have a long way to go and alot of...
  14. Parliament

Hi guys, I'm Jared (newbie)

It ain't ridin until you got holes in yo pro-keds.....
  15. Parliament

Lawn mower giveaway?

My current lawnmower was one I found on the curb. I have taken home many a clunker though.