Recent content by Phantom

1. Phantom

what vertical shaft parts should I salvage

Just take the whole thing home, take whatever you need , scrap the rest. Thats what i do always :thumbsup:
  2. Phantom

Briggs Animal pictures

Nice engine man how does the power compare with the clone you mentioned earlier???
  3. Phantom

How do you remove valve srpings?

Well, depends if you have good tool skills you can do it with a screwdriver and a socket.
  4. Phantom

3hp Briggs valve springs in a DB30 2.8hp?

Careful you will send that rod to pakistan if you overrev it to much.
  5. Phantom

Briggs 5hp help

A vid would be very helpful at this point, try checking the spark plug, cleaning the carb also did you try the half choke if its gas it needs you will know it with the choke.
  6. Phantom

Briggs 5hp help

Yes, also if you manage to keep the engine at idle,spray some carb cleaner on the gaskets if the engine dies you have a leak. :thumbsup:
  7. Phantom

Hey, man are you by any chance the same 125ccCrazy from Pocket bike planet???

Hey, man are you by any chance the same 125ccCrazy from Pocket bike planet???
  8. Phantom

Briggs 5hp help

Check for any carb leaks or the ground cable coming from the ignition coil, it sometimes makes contact with the flywheel housing causing misfire. Also try starting the engine at mid choke to see if theres any difference.
  9. Phantom

Briggs 5hp help

That sounds like timing to me, did you open the engine to remove the plastic gear from the gov??
  10. Phantom

briggs flywheel grenade

SHAKE N' BAKE dude. :drinkup:
  11. Phantom

Briggs 5hp help

Does it smoke black?
  12. Phantom

Honda GC160 Shaft (too short?)

Get a GX200, it will save you the headache and the lack of power. :hammer:
  13. Phantom

briggs ignition?

Put a marine alternator on it.
  14. Phantom

Casey Anthony

No justice!!!!!!!!!
  15. Phantom

briggs flywheel grenade

Ouch, straight up he's right buddy if you don't want to lose something you gonna miss, you better billet up that engine. And remember SHAKE N' BAKE!!.