Recent content by RadRacer203

1. RadRacer203

Getting out of mini bikes, selling engines, mini mini project, and parts

Definitely could use the money to put towards my new '26 Model T lol
  2. RadRacer203

Sorry for the late reply, I was thinking around $500 ish, but not entirely sure
  3. RadRacer203

Bumping this, 5hp Briggs sold, everything else still available
  4. RadRacer203

Bumping this, everything is still for sale. Would really like to get these out of my barn and into the hands of someone who can use them, I don't have time to work on anything anymore....
  5. RadRacer203

I'm getting out of mini bikes for various reasons, and I'm looking to unload the stuff I've gathered. I had to get rid of some junk during a move, what I have left is a few engines and my mini mini project I haven't made any progress with. That project can be found at this link...
  6. RadRacer203

1970's Motorized Bicycle

Just picked this up the other day, got it running and adjusted everything. Really cool bike and the engine runs excellent and propels the bike (slowly) like it's supposed to, I just don't want it. Nothing wrong with it, it's just not for me. The bike is a single speed Sears Free Spirit and the...
  7. RadRacer203

Wanted: Lil Indian or similar frame/roller

Bump, still looking
  8. RadRacer203

Great, thanks!
  9. RadRacer203

All depends on the bike, what shape it's in and how bad the shipping is gonna be
  10. RadRacer203

First big build on not so big bike

Hopefully I should have an update on this bike soon, I kind of got sidetracked with 10 million other projects. My buddy finished up the welding it needed, should be picking it up in the next week or so and I'll start putting it together for a testing before I paint it.
  11. RadRacer203

Looking for a new project to put my little Robin 2 stroke motor onto, I really want a Lil Indian or something similar. Preferably looking for a relatively complete bike or one with a blown engine, but I'd also be fine with a bare frame as long as it's in decent shape. Located in Shrewsbury, MA...
  12. RadRacer203

Cheyenne (Rogue?) roller for sale

$300? I need this thing out of here
  13. RadRacer203

Cheyenne (Rogue?) roller for sale

Bought this bike a little while ago to fix up but life has other plans. Sold as a roller without an engine but I do have several engines I could sell. No rot or major damage to the frame but there is some pitting, and the paint job isn't great. Wheels should clean up really nice. Missing the...