Recent content by Randy

1. Randy

R.I.P Wayne P Keller

With a heavy heart I need to let you all know that on Sunday 12-14 my father, Wayne, passed away. I have a lot I'd like to say but I'm sitting here pretty much at a loss for words. If and when I can put them to paper I'll update this post. I'll also update it with his obit and online memorial...
  2. Randy

My new little toy

Here you go. Post a pic of your crank. From what you described it may be best to throw the proper crank in your other engine.
  3. Randy

shock help

:bowdown:
  4. Randy

Windber Minibike Reunion 2013

LOL :laugh:
  5. Randy

Great minds at work!
  6. Randy

shock help

Do you just want to get it apart? Or would you like to be able to reassemble it at some point? I have something in mind :smile: but the reassembly might be an issue.
  7. Randy

"my new truck"

Did you get them to throw in a air mattress? :sleep1:
  8. Randy

what is this a montgomery ward?

It's a Manco Streaker.
  9. Randy

Why was the Windber thread locked?

Ed bought a set of handlebars from me. I'm sure they will wonder what they are when he goes through the airport. :laugh:
  10. Randy

Tecumseh Muffler ?

The cover should not be cut out. God only knows why it was done. But you'll need to either replace it or patch it. Otherwise she's going to get hot.
  11. Randy

12. Windber 2013

Windber 2013

13. Randy

That's because he has had a lot of practice.
  14. Randy

:laugh: Just me. Unless of course I find some babe hitch hiking along the turnpike. Allison is going to the beech for seiner week.
  15. Randy

I just climbed out of my hibernation :rolleyes: Talked to Peek today and I will be going. I'll be set up along the tree line behind Jeff's eatery. Please bring lots of money. I'm bringing as much as I can load on the truck & trailer. Some junk, some good/hard to find parts, as-well as some...