Recent content by RATMINIBIKE

1. R

Fox Mini Bike

Hello all, It’s been a long while since posting, Looking for some help identifying the year on the Fox bike, and possible range of value with the original motor. Thank you for your knowledge and time. Kelly
  2. R

Fox Mini Bike

Fox Mini Bike for sale, with original motor and After market predator 212 motor. $600 located in Greenville SC Thank you
  3. R

3.5 hp engine

I have this engine I would like to sell. $100 Thank you
  4. R

Montgomery Ward mini bike carburetor bolts

Hello would anyone know where and what type of gasket repair kit to get for this type carburetor. thank you
  5. R

T555trailblazer thank you so so much for talking the time to post a picture of the manifold I see now why and where the the nuts on the stud are turning. I’m on my way to remove the carburetor.
  6. R

Hello All, Would anyone have some answers or solution to the carburetor bolts on my Montgomery Ward Mini Bike that just spin in a circle when trying to remove them not sure if it is striped out or there is away to remove them. thank you for your time in this matter.
  7. R

Heald Bronc VT-7 barn find

Greenville South Carolina Thanks
  8. R

Heald Bronc VT-7 barn find

Heald Bronc VT-7 no engine frame and all running gear. $300 Thanks
  9. R

Fresh Barn Find Type of Mini Bike?

Skip, Thank you, I paid $100 for it hopefully I did ok Thanks, Kelly
  10. R

Fresh Barn Find Type of Mini Bike?

Just found this in a Barn yesterday. Anyone have a idea what it is? Thanks, Kelly
  11. R

Help with identifying this bike and valuation

Hello, members I’m looking for some help with and information about these bikes and valuation. Thanks for your time in this matter.
  12. R

Vintage motorcycle (from kids carnival ride)

Thanks for the information. Looks like I have 5 of these motorcycles.
  13. R

Vintage motorcycle (from kids carnival ride)

Located in Greenville SC
  14. R

Vintage Motorcycle (vintage carnival ride)

Hello, I have I think 8 of these kids motorcycles from a kids carnival ride. I’m asking $300 a piece for them. Thanks