Recent content by relicracing

1. relicracing

Adran Tires

I can’t answer if they’re original, or not, but I suggest that you hold on to them, if they are 12.5-6’s. They are a very difficult size to find. It took me a couple years to find a good one, as that size is not available any more. I have this ”been through the mill” CCS chopper with a stud tire...
  2. relicracing

Adran Trials Tire 12.5X6

Sorry, JohnC I just saw your reply, today, from last year! Don’t understand how I missed it, but I saw it this morning while trying to answer another members question. I found what I was looking for, a while ago, but owe you a belated “Thank You” for trying to help me out. Thank You. -Thom
  3. relicracing

Mickey Thompson mini bike

WTF is going on? You folks can take the fun outta’ a MINIBIKE!
  4. relicracing

Craigslist, Free Chain Waxer. Not Mine

I use an aerosol chain wax, from my MTB racing days.
  5. relicracing

Desert island bucket list..

Grateful Dead Europe ‘72, Dogfish Head Slightly Mighty, my Trail King sidecar rig & the Mrs. Can I bring my dog?
  6. relicracing

BM Kart Motor of mine, on Facebook Marketplace

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/224447457324170/
  7. relicracing

Well I may know a mini bike only hauler..

Good luck with it! Consider the Perkiomen PA Minibike meet in April. Great grounds to camp at & a good pick up/drop off location.
  8. relicracing

Awesome surprise when I got home from work today

“When it rains, it pours. Life has been tough lately with everything I have going on.” It sounds like the clouds are parting for a little sunshine to break through. Hope this new year is better to you then the way the old one ended. Hang in there, Strigoi!
  9. relicracing

Mounting a Mini on a wall

Maybe mount a set of those old carriers, that bolted to the bumper, off the wall’s framing.
  10. relicracing

Christmas dinner

Red pepper flakes & Parsley, perhaps. …or green olive tapenade? Merry Christmas!
  11. relicracing

Awesome surprise when I got home from work today

Hang in there, brother!
  12. relicracing

Title

Little.
  13. relicracing

Tell your spouse you love them

Prayers for you both. I can’t Imagine the loss. Hang in there.
  14. relicracing

Happy birthday Robert c!!

Happy Birthday, Robert.
  15. relicracing

Azusa wheel wobble fix

”Living with it“, no more. Tire is coming off one of my projects. How did I miss this original post, back in May!? Thank you. Downloaded & printed.