Recent content by rgroves231

1. rgroves231

New carb for my hm100

Intake Manifold Where did you find that intake?
  2. rgroves231

Project Bike

Been a while since I have ripped one down for a quick restore. I cant remember what bike the forks were off of. It will have an HS50 and a typical 40 clutch drive. :scooter:
  3. rgroves231

Tillotson 360 Carbureor

Korndog would you be interested in doing this to it? How much would I be looking at?
  4. rgroves231

Tillotson 360 Carbureor

I was wondering if anyone knew where to find an alcohol conversion kit for a Tillotson 360 carburetor? Thanks:confused:
  5. rgroves231

Tillotson Carburetor & Intake for 8hp Briggs Intek Ohv

I am looking for a tillotson Carburetor jetted for alcohol. I want to put it on an 8hp Briggs Intek Horizontal shaft engine. I also need an intake manifold to go with it. Thanks
  6. rgroves231

Briggs 8hp horizontal shaft inteck OHV alcohol carb?

I am looking for a alcohol carb for a Briggs 8hp I/C OHV engine. Is there a manifold made for this engine? I have heard that the alcohol makes your oil turn white. How often do I have to change my oil? I will be using the engine in the winter. Thanks
  7. rgroves231

Ann Arbor Minibike Show Little Petro

I just got back from the show. Long drive but it was worth it. Lots of nice bikes there. Ill post some of my pics later.
  8. rgroves231

!!!!!go blue!!!!!!

Looks great! It needs a kill switch!
  9. rgroves231

#41/40 1 inch clutch that mounts inward?

I need a clutch for a 1 inch crank size engine. I cant fit a torque converter on so I just need a standard clutch. I can find a ton of clutches that would be perfect but they only mount with the sprocket facing out. Anyone know where to find one that mounts in? Thanks Here is one that...
  10. rgroves231

oil coming out the breather

A simple fix is just to put a empty soup can under the breather. I works until it fills up!:doah:
  11. rgroves231

What belt is used here?

Yes I thought the same thing, if I didn't the driven clutch would stick way out.
  12. rgroves231

What belt is used here?

The belt problem is now resolved, thanks. Now my next question is can I mount the driver with the set screws closest to the engine? It is opposite to the pictures I have seen. Thanks
  13. rgroves231

What belt is used here?

I picked up a very old comet torque converter today. It reads 20 on the driven clutch(not shown) and reads V-PLEX on the driver. I was wondering if anyone had any information on the exact width size of the belt. Thanks
  14. rgroves231

Comet Torque converter with out back plate

I have found one. Thanks for looking!