Recent content by ritnc

1. R

new to the site again, progress on bird mini bike

thank you, its been a good time building it, it was a toss up between green or orange, the next one orange!!
  2. R

new to the site again, progress on bird mini bike

just waiting on the seat from upholstery, some pics of what I started with and how it turned out. runs great and was an enjoyable build, Eric from OldMiniBikes was a great help. ready to find another !! made the scrape brake, exhaust, exhaust brackets, rotated the predator tank 180 degrees and made...
  3. R

new to the site (again)

wanted to post a hello and a big thanks to all the great info on this site. my names Nate and have a couple of mini bikes I'm messing around with, have an el tigre that's complete and had an easy life it seems, and what I think ive finally identified as a byrd "duck" which I found as a frame...
  4. ritnc photo

ritnc photo

el tigre mini bike, duck project
  5. ritnc photo

ritnc photo

6. ritnc photo

ritnc photo

7. ritnc photo

ritnc photo

8. ritnc photo

ritnc photo

9. R

url help

thanks, I appreciate the help since a vacuum gauge and screwdriver didn't fix the computer problem !!
  10. R

url help

hello I have tried to post a question in tech and it has been denied twice with a fault showing too many URLs and checked for bad language. I'll be the first to admit and point out that I am very non computer savvy, but there was no bad language and I'm not sure what a url is, any help would...
  11. R

new to the site

Hello, New to the site wanted to post a message saying I'm looking forward to the great info and knowledge here. I am a novice to the world of mini bike restoration but am looking forward to spending some spare time with it. I will try to get some photos up of what I'm working with, I have a...