Recent content by roccosbike

1. roccosbike

HS50 Confusion

Mine is brand new still in the box but they are very easy to set up. That engine has no governer so just bolt an L bracket to the shroud with cable adjuster then go through throttle on the Tilly with a cable stop. Done
  2. roccosbike

HS50 Confusion

That engine should have a Tillotson carburetor on it. I know mine does.
  3. roccosbike

how to fit cvt without engine risers

Just get some 1"x1" square tube drill some holes in it an whala.
  4. roccosbike

Honda gx160 Question

The Gx160 block will not take a bigger crank, it will hit the block inside. just get a predetor engine and build it.
  5. roccosbike

New guy with a already broken new ct200

The stock spring in those clutches cant take the heat because they are not made to. just replace the stock spring in the clutch with the green spring and its problem solved plus the green spring has a higher stahl which is good.
  6. roccosbike

HS50 Confusion

Yep H50 and its the good one. I wonder if that engine has the Billet connecting rod in it?
  7. roccosbike

Trag themed Truck

They are really neat ,a buddy of mine has one and i liked it so much i had to have something simular.
  8. roccosbike

Trag themed Truck

Thank you
  9. roccosbike

SYMCO AUGUST 7-8 2020

Do they still race here or is it all done?
  10. roccosbike

Comment by 'roccosbike' in media 'rotax1'

I have two of these 318cc had one on a margay go kart (WOW!)
  11. roccosbike

Any Clue???

Whatever it is its Old, They quit making that tire a long time ago. This would really be cool brought back to life.
  12. roccosbike

Trag themed Truck

I have had some time to myself recently so I built this little Truck to play with. It has lights a horn and its front wheel drive.
  13. roccosbike

What dis

Looks like a good quality frame to me, you can soak the rusty parts in evaporust to clean them up that stuff is amazing! go get that mutha and build yourself a nice lil bike.
  14. roccosbike

mini bike crack i don’t know HELLLLPPPP!

Hey Johnny, those mini bikes are built pretty good so you could buy a harbor freight motor and put it on there. if you do they still rev about the same RPM as long as you don't mess with the governor but they do have more torque to get you moving quicker. its an investment but you will have a...
  15. roccosbike

Coleman ct200u running issue

Make sure the key in the flywheel did not shear