Recent content by Rokko100

1. R

Wts: Bird Mini Bike with Clinton Motor.

This bike is not still available by chance. I have some great guns I would trade you for it!
  2. R

Hi my email is Rokko100@hotmail.com Looking forward to seeing what you have available...

Hi my email is Rokko100@hotmail.com Looking forward to seeing what you have available. Thanks, howard
  3. R

Cat 300x Roller

Thanks I just realized I have one, so I am going to build this exact bike, I actually have it in my basement! lol
  4. R

2016 Windber rides

Hey Jamie, like the three wheeler! Your old friend Howard from Philly. Been a few years but still have my vintage collection of bikes. Hope all is well and hope Ray is getting something together for the summer!
  5. R

67 Rupp Continental

Jamie DO you still have this? Howard Ghetto Neck
  6. R

Eastern Pa Mini bike hangout turnout

Our 2nd Meet Ray: Where do you want to do it this time? Do we keep things the same or do we venture out to your dad's?:shrug:
  7. R

Trail Horse

Great build! Well done, good luck with the sale.
  8. R

for sale 1960s sears 4hp mini bike

I cannot believe I got beat to that bike Chad!! I have been lazy since Windber! Good score, hope to see it at the gathering on the 27th Chad.
  9. R

THe drag race.... Thanks for posting that drag race. That was a blast! We will have many more on the 27th this month of July. Everybody get ready!!:hammer:
  10. R

[IMG]

[IMG]
  11. R

Yes let me clarify for Manchester.......... our own Winber in the Tri-State Area in the future perhaps. Of course it would not be of the scale that Windber is initially, but who knows given time? That is what I meant.
  12. R

What a great time, and imagine how may people we will get at the next one after Windber. Our ultimate goal will be our own Windber one day right here in PA! Thanks to Ray and his wife for hosting this and again, great meeting all of you today.
  13. R

eastern pa monthly get together

Come on ya'all got to come out for a little for god's sake. I am going to Winber too, but I am making the trip. Just thought I would say that.....we need to get this group going. Even if you can come for an hour or two. Try.
  14. R

eastern pa monthly get together

We are going for Sunday now gang. I will bring a 10 x 10 tent so we can put stuff under it if we need to. Hope you all can make it, weather looks good. If anyone has any extra seats, please bring them for trade or sale, need one for my Broncco TX-1. Thanks.:scooter:
  15. My new Broncco TX

My new Broncco TX

Just picked this up. Anyone know where I can get a seat??