Recent content by ron707

1. ron707

t has been awhile but i am back.i have been confined to a wheel chair for a year and its been...

t has been awhile but i am back.i have been confined to a wheel chair for a year and its been hard to do anything.i had a staff infection on my spinal cord and had to have 2 operations on my spine and now can walk with a walker and mabeable to walk with a cane but i am back messin with mini...
  2. ron707

it has been awhile but i am back.i have been confined to a wheel chair for a year and its been...

it has been awhile but i am back.i have been confined to a wheel chair for a year and its been hard to do anything.i had a staff infection on my spinal cord and had to have 2 operations on my spine and now can walk with a walker and mabeable to walk with a cane but i am back messin with mini...
  3. fishing_005

fishing_005

4. fishing_004

fishing_004

5. ron707

need 5 hp briggs carb

send me a pm I will buy it
  6. ron707

need 5 hp briggs carb

still looking for carb
  7. ron707

need 5 hp briggs carb

I really do not know,this came without a carb and I have never bought one for a briggs before .
  8. ron707

need 5 hp briggs carb

I need a carb with gas tank gov. arm and linkage this is for grandaughter #2 I am working on it
  9. briggs_001

briggs_001

10. parts_0011

parts_0011

11. ron707

cat fenders needed

thanks for the pictures those cat fenders are bigger and I like your bike .the fenders are going to be hard to find I have two dusters without fenders
  12. bikes_004

bikes_004

13. bikes_003

bikes_003

14. bikes_002

bikes_002

15. ron707

cat fenders needed

need a set of cat fenders[and sissy barurl='http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/photopost/data/1373/minibike_0026.JPG'][/url]