Recent content by rustymotors

1. rustymotors

My one find from the Ann Arbor swap meet

This has been on my want list for awhile but finding one in Kansas was impossible. Not sure what model of Powell it is exactly, but I'm glad to have it in my collection.
  2. rustymotors

Mystery Bike for sale.

If this is still for sale I'll give you a call in the morning.
  3. rustymotors

Wtb this Thomas mini bike gas tank

I need this Thomas mini bike gas tank. ANY condition is ok. If you can help it would be extremely appreciated
  4. rustymotors

Thomas wacky chopper restoration

They are long but the are still pretty small.
  5. rustymotors

Good question, but I don't have a good answer. I bought a complete Sears mini bike and robbed the engine off of it for this build. The engine was completely blasted.
  6. rustymotors

I had not intended to to do a complete tear down on the engine but it's brand new now.
  7. rustymotors

Dad and I finally started the restoration on the wacky chopper. The frame in black is how it was found the the rest are the progress so far. I still have not found the correct tank and I think I might not ever so we will just work around it for now.
  8. rustymotors

Lil indian project

I'm getting ready to order a few parts. Has anyone tryed to adapt one if these brakes to a lil indian yet?
  9. rustymotors

Lil indian project

I also bought this red Donor engine for the gas tank and air cleaner.
  10. rustymotors

Lil indian project

And the engine after paint. Dad did not send any before paint.
  11. rustymotors

Lil indian project

And here she is stripped. Still have to weld up a couple of extra holes but its nice and straight.
  12. rustymotors

Lil indian project

I bought this one a few weeks ago and sent it out to my dads house. Since he won't start a project log on here I'm going to do it for him. :) here it is as found
  13. rustymotors

For sale or TRADE bonanza 1500 parts

Handlebars, tank, and headlight are pending sold. I replied to all Pam's. Thanks Josh
  14. rustymotors

For sale or TRADE bonanza 1500 parts

Anything you need not listed is still for sale. All prices plus shipping I WILL TRADE LOTS OF THESE PARTS towards a Thomas mini bike has tank. Tank $225.00 Fenders and they are super straight $75.00 Handlebars and they are extra nice $75.00 Head badge $75.00 Correct...
  15. rustymotors

My next project.

I have a few restoration projects going right now, but I might have to move this one up. Always wanted one so this will be fun.