Recent content by Sativalynn

1. Sativalynn

Air intake and exhaust

I had come across someone who posted links on where to purchase an air intake and exhaust kit for something that would fit the MB200 Warrior but that was almost a year ago and I can’t seem to find it though searches. Anyone have any suggestions for intake on the stock motor or one that would fit...
  2. Sativalynn

Predator 212cc

Good point, any tips on getting a flywheel that will fit on the predator
  3. Sativalynn

Predator 212cc

Do you have any links for it?
  4. Sativalynn

Predator 212cc

Just want to make sure I’ll be buying the correct one.
  5. Sativalynn

Predator 212cc

For an engine upgrade, the predator 212cc is what most of you recommend right? Bout to swoop one before Cali outlaws em. TIA
  6. Sativalynn

California members best stock up on Predators/Hondas/Etc.

Dyslexic moment! I mean $132
  7. Sativalynn

Wow that was a dyslexic moment… I meant $132! and I was asking about pricing in YOUR area not mine. Just to see what the going rate was elsewhere in different states.
  8. Sativalynn

Massimo MB200

I mean the help on here is appreciated but I’m not here to have y’all hold my hand. Will say all of the reply’s are much appreciated.
  9. Sativalynn

Massimo MB200

Thanks for that, I’ll be doing more research before any other steps. Just put the gate with a fucked clutch wasent expected at all.
  10. Sativalynn

Clutch chain

Did not oil it, was just going off of the manual and it never mentioned it but when I took it apart it was bone dry. I lightly greased everything on the rebuild of it this time and won’t make that mistake again. Is there an easier way to oil/grease it rather than taking it all apart and fighting...
  11. Sativalynn

How much is everyone getting a predator motor for in your area new? Just looked at harbor freight tonight and they were going for $312
  12. Sativalynn

Clutch chain

Looked. There’s one on the rear tire chain. Y’all weren’t lie’n when it was mentioned that the quality control is the shits. I almost took it back today. The further we got through exploring things once we took bits apart the more disappointed I was. I looked through a lot to finally purchase...
  13. Sativalynn

Massimo MB200

So successfully got the clutch off and it looks like the spring inside was out of its slot. Sad that it must have came this way. after a few hours of playing around with it, sanding some areas and applying small amounts of grease in the right spots I “Rebuilt” the stock clutch. Fired right up...
  14. Sativalynn

Clutch chain

This worked out for me thank you!
  15. Sativalynn

Clutch chain

Yeah we had this thing for maybe 45 mins and the clutch gave out. No mods other than backing out throttle screw.