Recent content by ShapeShifter

1. ShapeShifter

Stock Predator Wont Idle

I know you from a different life.....but I dont get the coldcut reference.
  2. ShapeShifter

Stock Predator Wont Idle

Agreed. This is my camping shuttle so 4 or 5 times a year is just not enough...
  3. ShapeShifter

Stock Predator Wont Idle

Thanks! It actually has front suspension, hydraulic brake, and a TC now. This thing has been completely trouble free for a couple of years. I guess its time for some maintenance.
  4. ShapeShifter

Stock Predator Wont Idle

Was running great on 4th of July week. Parked it for a few weeks, then last weekend it only stayed idling with choke on. If I hit throttle with choke off it ran, but only at high speed close to WOT. I made no adjustments after it was parked. Any ideas?
  5. ShapeShifter

Motovox Doodle

They seem to have fallen off the map. I have been trying to contact them for months.
  6. ShapeShifter

Monster Moto MMB-80 with Predator 212 and Torque Converter

I usually hang on to stuff like this for future builds. But you are number three in line if I decide to sell LOL!
  7. ShapeShifter

Yep, I have two of these - one is threaded, and the other is a slip on. They both say Forestry Approved. I got them on ebay about 8 years ago but I dont remember what I paid for them. I have a bunch of discs for them so I can tune their performance and their sound. The way I have it set up...
  8. ShapeShifter

I am rocking a Supertrapp muffler now! While I am still building the springer front end, I'm running some temporary suspension forks.
  9. ShapeShifter

I un bolted the bottom bolt on the rear fender and swung ust the bottom of the fender rearward. I intended to make a little extender plate to go from the frame hole to the fender hole but I just put a ziptie on there for now. The valve cover barely clears. The position of the engine...
  10. ShapeShifter

Springer Front End Fab for My 212 Monster

Thanks however I'm sure I cant be the first guy to think of it :)
  11. ShapeShifter

Thanks guys! Should make me happy too. I also plan to make a springer seat eventually.
  12. ShapeShifter

I have been modifying a MonsterMoto MMB80. I installed the "big block" and added a torque converter which required some modification to the frame. I love the little bike so much I decided to make some suspension. It's just a simple springer design. I made all the pieces and next...
  13. ShapeShifter

Nothing but Honda's

One of the world famous Elvi.