Recent content by Shawnster

1. Shawnster

Predator 212 question

It's good to go. I drained the excess oil and it ran just fine. It's got a little over an hour on it now and will change the oil and check for any excess metal.
  2. Shawnster

Predator 212 question

It's stock and has two dipsticks. Unfortunately the back one is inaccessible due to the Tav so I had to fill it from the front.
  3. Shawnster

Predator 212 question

Thanks for the reply. I put a half qt in and it didn't even register on the front dipstick. It took almost the whole qt to show full. Unfortunately I can't get to the back dipstick due to the Tav being in the way.
  4. Shawnster

Predator 212 question

Hello all. My son got a new 212 for his Baja MB200 which rakes back so the engine tilts back and not level on the engine mount. So my question is, will the required half qt of oil still be enough even though the oil will more to the cylinder side of the engine and will it cause the low oil...
  5. Shawnster

Things to do while you are in quarantine

Ibanez makes good stuff. I've owned a couple of their guitars and basses over the years and have always wanted a fretless and was going to get one for my last band but unfortunately, we broke up. I also have an import version of the Musicman Stingray 4 string. But it's a really nice bass that...
  6. Shawnster

Shout out to Hent

I forgot to add there was a length of 420 chain in the box as well. My sons Baja resto is almost near completion. Excuse my shop. It's a mess lol
  7. Shawnster

Shout out to Hent

Hent Rocks!! I spoke to him yesterday Early noon looking for a Tav 30 kit which he happened to have on hand. Not only did he give me an awesome price, it got to me today and there was a surprise engine riser in the box. Thank you again Hent. Can't wait till you get your parts store up and...
  8. Shawnster

We need to HELP Oldminibikes.com FORUM

Thank you Hent for hooking me up with a new Tav! I'll try to renew as a supporting member when I can. Shawn
  9. Shawnster

Sweet bass rig. I play guitar and bass. But I've playing mostly bass. Here are a couple of my basses. A custom one off axe that I chromed and my Gene Simmons Axe
  10. Shawnster

shipping

I've had my share of problems with both FedUp uh I mean FedEx and the USPS. From having my packages delivered to the wrong house to the USPS losing an $800.00 money order I sent out. Luckily it got found. But nonetheless, they lost it due to incompetence. The USPS tracking system is a joke and...
  11. Shawnster

For quarantine I've been riding my LTZ400 quad, playing guitar and bass and helping my son restore his Baja Warrior, hanging with the family etc...
  12. Shawnster

I fly R/C too. Planes and Heli's. Here is one of my planes. It's a 2.3m Composite-Arf Extra 330L with a DA-85
  13. Shawnster

MB-200-GC handlebar bushings

Thanks for the reply. I'll do the same. Btw, here is a pic of the restoration my son and I are doing on his Baja Warrior. My shop is a mess lol. We stripped it down to bare frame, cleaned it, sanded and painted it with rattle can black. And the plastics were painted with a silver base and...
  14. Shawnster

MB-200-GC handlebar bushings

Did you use the little metal sleeve inserts? Or just washers? Thanks in advance. Shawn
  15. Shawnster

Word Association Game

Rotting