Recent content by SledNeck720

1. SledNeck720

Annoyed

Its A Laptop I Gotta Send It Back To Dell For Them To Send Me A New One Or Figure Out Whats Up With This One ... Ive Even Took It To The Computer Drs Up Here And They Couldnt Even Figure Out Why Its Doing It
  2. SledNeck720

Annoyed

My Caps Is Off Ive Tried Even Ripping The Button Off Its Self But It Still Does It Dell Want Me To Send It Back To Them.. And Thanks Hent ...
  3. SledNeck720

Annoyed

Lol I Dont Do The Caps On Purpose My Computer Somehow Does It Automaticaly Ive Never Figured How To Shut It Off... And Thanks Guys The More I Think About It Though He Emailed Me Righ Through My Main Email But Its Only Listed On Here I Dont Know How He Got My Email Or If Hes Even Part Of This...
  4. SledNeck720

Annoyed

So The Other Day I Posted A Trailhorse For Sale And I Had People Wanting The Parts This Week I Had A Death In My Family So I Got Ahold Of The Guys That wanted The Parts And Told THem It Would Be A Bit B4 I could figure out shipping And What Not ...2 of Them Had No Problem Very Nice About It...
  5. SledNeck720

Trailhorse Gto

everything is spoken for if anything changes ill put them back up
  6. SledNeck720

Trailhorse Gto

Kick Stands Sold
  7. SledNeck720

Trailhorse Gto

If Any OF You Guys Just Need Parts Send Me Pm And Ill Tell Ya The Prices
  8. SledNeck720

Trailhorse Gto

yeah ill seperate the shocks send me a Pm
  9. SledNeck720

Trailhorse Gto

So The More I Looked At This Thing The More i Knew I Just Wanted It For The Orignal Rims And Kick Stand... Asking $65 + Buyer Pays Shipping Have More Pics
  10. DSCF1338

DSCF1338

11. SledNeck720

Trailhorse Gto

I Will The Guy Told Me The Name Of Them And I Forgot He Siad If I Bought One He Would Throw The Other One In So Cant Beat That ... One nEeds Just The Motor And The oTher One needs The Fiberglass, motor and back tires.
  12. SledNeck720

Trailhorse Gto

Pick This Up Today ..... Another TrailHorse Gto ... Going Back In A Week Or So TO Pick Up A COuple Mini Trikes... Not Sure If Im Gonna Restore It Or Just Throw A Motor In IT And Run IT And Keep The Other One Restored
  13. DSCF1334

DSCF1334

14. DSCF13371

DSCF13371

15. DSCF1331

DSCF1331