Recent content by slingshotcox

1. S

vintage go kart meet Tacoma Washington august 30-31

old mini bikes are welcome to join us in the pits
  2. S

been awhile kinda hooked on go karts

the kart is a live axle each motor has a clutch each motor has a starter pulley to start the engines one at a time
  3. S

that is a beautiful kart what tracks do you run at
  4. S

i haven't posted in a while been working on vintage karts lately kinda takes up all my time . while i still have my go kart cycle i have been learning about tuning McCulloch kart engines i will be attending a vintage kart meet in Tacoma Washington at the end of the month (spanaway ) to run...
  5. S

its been a while Go Kart Cycle

thanks for the kind words tom
  6. S

3 go kart cycles 2013

yes scooterboy (mark) is very cool he is the reason i got into vintage karting mark and Dennis turk are a welth of knowledge and very kind folks they have helped my son and i so much its un believeable i wish him luck in his new adventures
  7. S

that is a great story steve glad to see you again
  8. S

it is fun to ride thank you
  9. S

3 go kart cycles 2013

thanks for the info i phoned him a year or so ago and his number was not working
  10. S

3 go kart cycles 2013

what ever happend to bayareabarito i got to hang out with him that day he was rely cool and to see his mini in person was awesome
  11. S

3 go kart cycles 2013

this is an old photo from a vintage kart meet in medford oregon with scooterboy,bayareabarito,slingshotcox three Go Kart MFG relatives meeting again
  12. S

and that is our 1960 Go Kart 800 Mc 10
  13. S

howdy i havnt posted in a while here is a while here is my 1960 go kart cycle not sure how big this file is but here gose
  14. S

Glenn Baine - GOKART CYCLE - (Vintage Class)

that is awesome glen you are very lucky you have all the right parts the front tire is very hard to find