Recent content by Soccerbooty8

1. S

What length push rods do i get for a predator 224

I got a hot265 cam and 1.3 ratio rockers (not rollers) on the 224 so what size push rods should i get?
  2. S

Coleman CT200u ex Pull start

ok thank you so much i tried this and i was able to get the engine running smoothly. i truly appreciate your help with this issue and just wanted to say i hope you have a blessed day
  3. S

my bad i meant the exhaust lash not the valves. the feeler gauge says its .007 on the left and .005 on the right
  4. S

ok i set the valves to the appropriate size and the issue still persists, i also pulled the pull start a few times with the spark plug out(to see if maybe the engine was flooded) and the piston ran smoothly and the flywheel structure didnt get caught and jolt to a stop but then when i put the...
  5. S

im not sure exactly.... should the piston be at a certain point when lash was set?
  6. S

yeah i set it correctly with a feeler gauge
  7. S

also a few days ago i was able to get the engine running and the idle was very choppy almost like the timing was off or something because i know i fixed the idle and have that set to the correct rpm. so if anyone knows how to fix that some advice would be very much appreciated
  8. S

I recently purchased a ct200u ex used and modified it a little bit- stage 1 kit, new spark plug, new gas and oil, lubed up some parts, 18lb valve springs, new carb and carb jet. Athough recently i have not been able to start it up- the pull start will allow itself to be pulled a slight bit but...