Recent content by speedways

1. S

What is this mini bike with go power wheels & a 2 speed belt driven drivetrain

I will take picture of how the two speed works. its a simple set-up that will make sense once the pieces are lined up
  2. S

what is it?

any idea where I can find a jackshaft for this bike?
  3. S

What is this mini bike with go power wheels & a 2 speed belt driven drivetrain

Curious to find out what this is. The engine clutch is a dual pulley. the kick lever engages one of the two belts. The brake is an interesting set up as it has a belt wrapped around a pulley. any help would be appreciated
  4. S

what is it?

sorry, I just figured out how to add an additional photo... thank you for the help
  5. S

what is it?

6. S

what is it?

Yes. It says canada nvac transport
  7. S

what is it?

need help to identify. Large tires and rims with front and rear drum brakes
  8. S

Need help to identify

there are 2 of them. it looks like they were modified because of the slight difference in the 2. they have front and rear drum brakes..
  9. S

speedway shrike for sale

The seat is torn but in tact and can be sewn. it comes with the clutch cover witch I've been told are hard to find. I put an aftermarket carb on it, but I do have the original. I also have the original throttle grips that came with the bike. I'm asking 750, and I am located in Fraser, MI. local...
  10. S

43 MPH mini bike with good brakes

new rear tire and tube. new hardware, new clutch brake, new cables, new kill switch, new throttle, new seat, new paint, I'm sure I'm missing a couple things. its fast and its durable. the main frame is a bonanza. I'm not sure what the forks are off of. I'm asking 750 obo local pickup only...
  11. S

customized chopper style mini bike. elect start, New everything almost

I built this custom chopper. its durable and functions without any problems. new paint, bearings, rear tire and tube, chain, newer engine (rarely ever used) with electric start. new cables, new throttle,, new kill switch, new hardware, like new custom seat. The bike has a foot operated scrub...
  12. S

Rupp brake caliper (foot pedal)

item still available? Ive never purchased off of oldminibikes.com. do you accept paypal?
  13. S

Parting out Bonanza MX 1410 Roller

can you tell me the distance between the mounting tabs on the forks please?
  14. S

customized chopper style mini bike. elect start, New everything

pics speak for themselves. electric start, new tires, new throttle and cables, scrub brake, new 5.5 hp briggs, custom exhaust, new fabricated seat, full suspension. new clutch, chain, and sprocket. new gas and oil resistant paint. this bike is reliable and very fast. its very comfortable and...
  15. S

bc 1000 bonanza forks

you have a picture?