Recent content by springloaded

1. S

no throttle response in Predator 212 engine

Thank You Gentlemen ! After reviewing how the governor operates, it appears all my engine / governor needed, was a extra return spring from the governor arm, to the engine case, to help pull the governor arm back to idle. thanks for your ideas, all who have posted on this site regarding...
  2. S

predator choke problem

Sounds similar to my problem !? Governor taking over throttle control. Throttle set to idle but wants to go full RPM ! ?
  3. S

Hi thar minidragbike ! U seem to know much about these engines ...wondering i u could look at my...

Hi thar minidragbike ! U seem to know much about these engines ...wondering i u could look at my thread about Pred. 212 ( stock 4now ! ) no throttle response ? Or direct me to somebody that can help me with this problem. From MA. and really need my snowblower / Pred. 212 to work !
  4. S

Thanks for your rapid response camjamsdad ! Yeah, been all over OldMiniBikes and checked many many post concerning throttles and govs. checked and rechecked the suggestions within these threads and end up with the same governor problem- No matter what " the throttle position " is, the Gov. wants to be...
  5. S

stock Pred.212 in a snowblower. Eng. ran fine last winter. This yr. gradually, the throttle is having less response to any setting and now the governor goes to full open no matter where throttle setting is ? So with the throttle at idle engine wants to race. I can control the engine RPM by...