Recent content by stanyon

1. S

John Louis Racing ? ?

The upside is that I still have the decals and seat cover, downside is someone in the past has painted over the original blue with a rattle can that was darker. Thank you again Markus. I will take more pictures of what I consider the oddities of the Bike and post them.
  2. S

John Louis Racing ? ?

Thank you so much Markus, That was what I was looking for. From reading all, I think I have a Mark4 but with a padded seat. The front headset and two forks have standard zikr fittings, seems that maybe I should leave the bike as is rather then mess with it with about 1,300 having been made. I...
  3. S

John Louis Racing ? ?

With reference to the two smaller decals, They address that this is a John Louis Bike, and manufactured by WoodhouseCornish, with an address of Station Hill Bury St. Edmunds, 67951, and designed by P. Cornish. I googling John Louis I get a lot on the individual as a racer but can find nothing...
  4. S

John Louis Racing ? ?

I have a small Mini with a decal on both sides of the fuel tank reading JOHN LOUIS RACING LTD, Bury ST. Edmonds 67951 Engine is a https://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/#Sachs 504/1A and must be bump started. Any clues and information are appreciated.https://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/#
  5. S

John Louis Racing Trainer

I have a John Louis Racing Mini with a Sachs 504/1A engine, any one have information they could share ?
  6. S

Garelli TC4 ?

I have a good project or parts bike here, engine is free, chrome does have some rust. $350 In Spokane
  7. S

2 Artic Cat Prowlers

I have two Artic Cat Prowlers, both bikes are complete and in very good original shape. Both Bikes run, but only one has a good starting mechanism with the other needing new backing for the disk. They also have Original owners Manuals, and I have a spare parts engine included. $1,000 for the...
  8. S

Italjet mini mini Bambino/indian mini mini MM5A

Italjet Bambino ? anyone know what the power rating was for the Bambino engine ?
  9. S

1972 italjet minimini Bambino

Just found a Italajet Bambino in Parts and all appears to be present, Just what I didnt need was another project, but then I couldnt pass it up plus two new correct tires included for $40.00
  10. S

Bronco Boss Hoss

Tc4 BUMP Help me
  11. S

Bronco Boss Hoss

I need a parts engine for my Bronco, Garelli 4 speed does not need to be running, I know I need the left casing cover and both starting and shifting levers. Please e-mail if you can help
  12. S

Local Members ?

Is there a directory whee you can find members in a specific area ?
  13. S

5 Posts :

Why is it necessary to have five posts before you can contact another member or post to the classifieds ?
  14. S

Bronco ?

Found what I think is a Bronco Boss Hoss with the Garelli engine, anyone have a source for info on the engine, I am missing some parts.
  15. S

Bronco Engine parts ?

My Bronco has the Garelli 4 speed and I am missing the right side engine cover the start and shift lever ( I Think ) anyone have some parts, and picture of this so I can see what all I need ? Thanks Stanyon