Recent content by Streetdog

1. S

Mountaineer

That’s great I’ll prolly do something similar doesn’t have to be original to ride and have fun
  2. S

Mystery gote?

Thanks was wandering about the tank
  3. S

Mystery gote?

I was wandering if that was the tank that came with it i
  4. S

It was already in when I got it gonna be a project

It was already in when I got it gonna be a project
  5. S

Mountaineer

Hi brand new here I just bought my first old gote and found out from a member here it’s a yard marvel mountaineer and it has the 2 speed double shafts but at sometime in its life (needs resto) someone put a motorcycle motor on it do you know where any parts are
  6. S

Mystery gote?

Now to start looking for parts ect
  7. S

Mystery gote?

Well after looking around I believe you nailed it I think it is a mountaineer thanks a lot for your input
  8. S

Mystery gote?

Could be lol
  9. S

Mystery goat

Yes I thought I would check it out before I scrap it
  10. S

Mystery goat

YeS I was thinking I would pursue that avenue a little to see what’s wrong with it is that a little Indian in your profile pic there is one here on CL for 350 I almost went to look at
  11. S

Mystery goat

Thanks ! It was a 190 miles thru the rural mountains to go get the old girl (gote) so 400 miles and a day but glad a got t Thanks again for the welcome
  12. S

Mystery goat

Hello all brand new first post just bought my first gote today not sure if it’s the tote gote brand parts missing and has an old motorcycle motor on it that’s junk sieze but it has a 2speed the shift rod goes under the fuel tank through a little crossbar and sticks up in front of the tank here...
  13. S

Mystery gote?

Hello every body just bought my first gote missing some stuff and somebody before me put a motorcycle engine on it it has a two speed gear box but I have no idea what type of gote it is or even if it is a tote gote brand any help appreciated thanks in advance I pick it up tomorrow