Recent content by suburban-dude

1. S

Manco big cat! (help me)

thanks a ton chrisr but i was t able to find the ones that look similar to what was in the bike. The ones in the bike almost look like bicycle neck bearings. But there is no number on them and the local bicycle shop wont help me because they didnt come out of a bicycle lol.
  2. S

Manco big cat! (help me)

hey guys i have a manco big cat! i love the bike but iv hit a parts locating roadblock. specifically in the area of bearings. I have been un successfull in locating the bearings that go in the neck of these bikes! Does anyone happen to know the number. I cant wait to ride it again! Also i am...
  3. S

looking for first vintage bike

i love that page! im a regular over there lol
  4. S

looking for first vintage bike

hey everyone. iv been into mini bikes for a little over a year now and its time for a sweet vintage bike. im most looking for the following: harrison wildcat, pack mule, ruttman spyder.
  5. S

chinese comet tav2

hey everyone. i have a hemi pred on my baja mb200. i purchased a chinese tav2 torque a verter. but i cant get the engine anywhere near govener and cant seem to get any faster than 43mph. i know a tc will only spin so fast but the comet tav2 on the same bike with me on it breaks 55mph. how do i...
  6. S

Sears roper parts needed

Deffientally a roper tank
  7. S

Sears roper parts needed

No this one doesn't
  8. S

Sears roper (need help restoring)

Yea my bike does have the straps with holes in them. And judging by how that beautiful yellow one looks i deffientally dont have the correct seat!
  9. S

well guys I am attempting do add a picture now. should just be a few minutes. As for the seat it does have the narrower portion in the front unlike the seats I see that have the tanks with them.
  10. S

Sears roper parts needed

Johnnytillotson it does have a seat!!
  11. S

Sears roper parts needed

Well iv had a few people say that it looks better wothout. Looks like im just going to go without it. Thanks a ton guys im attempting to upload pics.
  12. S

Hey everyone i picked up a sears roper today. Its in pretty good condition but is missing a few parts like the gas tank and original seat along with the rear grab bar. Does run and ride and cant wait to get it lookin fine again!
  13. S

Sears roper parts needed

Hey everyone i just got a sears roper and i need some parts for the ole girl. -Original seat -Gas tank -Rear grab bar And if possible the clutch cover Thanks guys. Feel free to reply here or call/txt me at 1269-804-5076 Thanks, ryan
  14. S

Sears Roper clutch guard

I would like one. Please give me a txt or call at 1269-804-5076. Ill also send a pm if i can. Thanks!! Ryan