Recent content by tailwind182

1. T

HS40 Rebuild Info Needed

No, it's available from the big Tecumseh parts house. I don't have the name of the place handy right now but the muffler is available...
  2. T

HS40 Rebuild Info Needed

Status/Feedback I ended up going with ATKRIDER for the overhaul and I am very glad I did. I recently received the engine back from him and boy howdy dose it run great! I highly recommend him if you want a quality overhaul.
  3. photo_134

photo_134

4. photo_236

photo_236

5. 092114_Hornet

092114_Hornet

6. T

K&S Hornet - Deluxe

K&S Hornet Project Attached are some pictures of where I ended up for now. I plan on doing something with the motor possibly this winter as it does smoke slightly. I also plan on putting an original type exhaust on it.
  7. K&S Hornet

K&S Hornet

8. K&S Hornet

K&S Hornet

9. K&S Hornet

K&S Hornet

10. K&S Hornet

K&S Hornet

11. K&S Hornet

K&S Hornet

12. T

HS40 Rebuild Info Needed

Thanks everyone for your replies and subsequent recommendations. I do appreciate it. Regarding the smoke color, it is a blue color and you can smell the oil in the smoke.
  13. T

HS40 Rebuild Info Needed

I am looking for some ideas/opinions on how I should proceed with getting my 40 year old HS40 overhauled. I have been restoring the minibike I had when I was a young kid and have concluded since it is smoking some under acceleration that I really should go ahead and have somebody that really...
  14. T

Comet TC88 Help

Just keeping it interesting Bone stock, 47 horsepower:thumbsup: